Differences between Male and Female

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Differences between Male and Female

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 pm

He pretended to be the queen of the Netherlands after that. But that's the last thing I remember him doing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:06 pm

There was also that time he appeared as wife-beating white trash on a talking show, when that stuff was less fake and scripted I suppose. No idea about the chronological order of things, though.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm

That was before all of that, I believe. Must've been 90s since after that talk shows were already disappearing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:02 am

Thought I would post these in this thread too:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:54 am

I've seen some parts of those TV shows. It's not exaggerated to say that the women were utterly useless. Completely. Several days in and they had no shelter at all. None of the female groups had a good one ever.
That completely blew my mind. It's not even like they attempted to build one and failed, which was what I was expecting, but they didn't even start. It's exactly like the article says, no consensus was reached and thus nothing was done.
Meanwhile, in all men's groups that was one of the first things mentioned and agreed upon as necessary and a handful would immediately figure out how and from what to build one and just do so.

The women would've died without intervention. Not from failing at survival but from mostly standing around and accepting their helplessness and uselessness.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:21 am

I'm convinced the only way to save the west is to start hacking women to pieces on the street. Those muzzies and nogs can't quite do it right, to focused on muh dick. But that's how we got into this situation, innit?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:21 am
I'm convinced the only way to save the west is to start hacking women to pieces on the street. Those muzzies and nogs can't quite do it right, to focused on muh dick. But that's how we got into this situation, innit?
Lol no....

Men just need to stop enforcing their own slavery and give women 5 across the face.

Women cannot back anything up themselves. They have no way to physically enforce their wills outside of getting thirsty men to do it.

The sooner men as a collective realize their superior ability and start using the common sense nature gifted them the better.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm

If any feminized societies were successful, we would've heard of one by now. Even the most successful ones may be matrilinear...but not matriarchal, and men still had a great deal of (if not the majority) political power and influence.

They just chide and put down the ones that go off and take risks...and once they are successful others flock to them and say they knew along along.
Spoiler alert: that's how societies grow.

In primate behavior (95whatever% human DNA, you see groups of male apes and chimps who survive and stick together, because they have to get along to improve their odds of getting and sharing in the spoils of a proper family. You never see groups of females off on their own...when the last male goes down, they immediately try to attach and shack up to a new group.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:10 am

peepee and vazayzay
- and that's a good thing.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:21 am
Lol no....

Men just need to stop enforcing their own slavery and give women 5 across the face.

Women cannot back anything up themselves. They have no way to physically enforce their wills outside of getting thirsty men to do it.

The sooner men as a collective realize their superior ability and start using the common sense nature gifted them the better.
Guns, poisons, and knives exist. As does military and general self defense training, among other things.

This isn't the 1950s anymore. Strength isn't the only way to hurt/kill. Not to mention women have the whole manipulation thing in the bag. Don't even have to hit one to have your life ruined just by them saying you did.