Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:40 pm
Yeah believing in voting already is dumb as fuck, but to then on top of that think "elected" politicians will do what they said or what the voters want is just being delusional XD
That's not even a controversial statement. You'd actually had a point if your solution wasn't "lie down and wait for Jesus to fix shit".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:40 pm
Yeah believing in voting already is dumb as fuck, but to then on top of that think "elected" politicians will do what they said or what the voters want is just being delusional XD
That's not even a controversial statement. You'd actually had a point if your solution wasn't "lie down and wait for Jesus to fix shit".
What do you mean by controversial? It is here on DHI where half the people trust in the system still like some blind sheep.
And I didnt create reality and its not my problem you are too dumb to figure out this world is run by satan and his satanic pedophile lackeys and that Yahushuah is the only way out. If you have any hope to "fix" this world you are retarded, you'd have to put your faith in the most corrupt scum in the world to suddenly give up their power XD
Any uprising from the few good people left (below 5%) would have 0 chance, even if 50% of the world would rise up theyd push a few buttons bombing half the world to death and then releasing 10.000s of killer drones and robots hunting the last remains of humanity besides the ones they put on a facial recognition list. I have considered every single option, you dont seem to have thought about this for even a few hours in your life so stfu already dumbass.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:01 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:46 am

I'd disagree about that, mate.
>England's weather
>Not shit

Just because you like the cold doesn't mean Pommy weather isn't crap, it's cloudy and fucking rains a lot and looks so bland an depressing, at least Germany looks like a happy place. England though, is a miserable place which explains why the Anglo are the way they are.
Makes sense a wog would hate white weather.
Damn right, fuck that overcast shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:15 pm
[all that shit]
It's funny how you're constantly almost correct but then go off the deep end.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 15, 2018 12:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
[all that shit]
Enlighten me then what is not true about what I said.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 15, 2018 12:16 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:08 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
[all that shit]
I do think you're correct about the world being controlled by the elites. I don't subscribe to your defeatist attitude, though. You've been blackpilled at some point and I think that is exactly what they want. Despite what you'll likely claim, you sound demoralized. Putting your trust into a deity isn't the same as giving up. You're doing the latter.
You're right about votes not meaning jack shit, though. Not in the grand scheme of things.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 15, 2018 1:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:16 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:08 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

I do think you're correct about the world being controlled by the elites. I don't subscribe to your defeatist attitude, though. You've been blackpilled at some point and I think that is exactly what they want. Despite what you'll likely claim, you sound demoralized. Putting your trust into a deity isn't the same as giving up. You're doing the latter.
You're right about votes not meaning jack shit, though. Not in the grand scheme of things.
There is nothing defeatist about accepting the truth. You dont think they have those capabilities then? Better research better then all information about their technology advantage is out there.

And im not giving up, Im doing exactly what the bible says, this existance is supposed to end. Going for a violent uprising or putting hope in corrupted humans would be exactly the opposite of what my "deity" says.

If I had given up Id blow my brains out or kill as many evil scumbags as I could get my hands on. I fully believe and have hope that I can still turn some people to the holy father before it all ends and saving my soul for the eternal afterlife.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 am

You claim the elites control everything even as a lot of these same elites shit themselves raw for two years because a presidential candidate they didn't want got elected. The entire liberal wing of the political aristocracy have been made a laughingstock behind Trump's win. Powerful people don't like looking foolish and Trump made a TON of the elites look silly.

Go back to the primaries. Go look at how the elite media treated trump when they were SURE he couldn't win. Then he won the primaries and the GOP was forced to accept him, meanwhile Hillary and the dems laughed and treated Trump like they were SURE he couldn't win. They ran a garbage trash fire of a campaign while Trump made hay, all because they were so sure they, as political aristocracy, had the election sewn up.

To look at that entire sequence of events, both as it was happening and in retrospect, and to conclude that the infallible elites always win all the time and always control everything, well I just don't buy that argument.

Powerful people can only control things to a point. Trump was a wild card that got through. He had money and power outside of the political system, which probably contributed a lot to why he was able to trespass on their domain. I'm sure the dems will campaign to close any loopholes that would allow for another Trump in future (along with the mainstream GOP), but I do consider it a success of our voting process. We don't get many of them, which is why we should be all the more ready to jump on a chance when we see one.

Is there any doubt we'd be in a war with Syria and Russia right now if Shillary had won?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 15, 2018 1:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 am
You claim the elites control everything even as a lot of these same elites shit themselves raw for two years because a presidential candidate they didn't want got elected. The entire liberal wing of the political aristocracy have been made a laughingstock behind Trump's win. Powerful people don't like looking foolish and Trump made a TON of the elites look silly.
You keep saying this while that is only in your head, they played you like the fucking fool you are. Maybe you need to learn about chess and sacrificing pieces to get ahead. The entire system was already an openly corrupt and rigged joke since Bush stole the election and Obammar made sjws so happy with the anti racism it lasted a bit longer and now they needed this fake surprise. Its really not that hard to understand.

Trump has 0 money and power outside the system Ive already told you that but you willingly stay ignorant.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Tue May 15, 2018 2:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 am

Go back to the primaries. Go look at how the elite media treated trump when they were SURE he couldn't win. Then he won the primaries and the GOP was forced to accept him, meanwhile Hillary and the dems laughed and treated Trump like they were SURE he couldn't win. They ran a garbage trash fire of a campaign while Trump made hay, all because they were so sure they, as political aristocracy, had the election sewn up.
And look at how they've used him. He was the better of the two options but he hasn't delivered on a lot of promises. The most he's really done is fix jobs/economical stuff, which nobody greatly cares about.

It's just like brexit. Fuck all has happened since. What does this show? That people vote for things and it leads down the same path no matter what? We already knew that. Oh, but in the show they put on they made it out that one wouldn't win and they did! Wow what a victory!

I'm hoping people get pissed off enough about this that something actually happens.

Actually if you want proof of this, the alt-right's founder, Richard Spencer, has ties to all sorts of organisations, including the CIA. Look at that and how Trump always hinted to the alt-right and their ideas and the media coverage of the movement, and yet while in power he has done nothing, not even the mainstream things he promised, let alone the heavily implied things he mentioned. You say he's not started a war with syria unlike clinton but he's still bombed them on two separate occasions, one being in their capital.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/