Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Post by Auli » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Well guys, it finalyy happened. I'm 5 days late, but I have my excuses.

Twitter has NO excuses for this. They let Islam-propaganda, terrorists and child-groomers tweet, but a British guy who is hunted by Muslims, gets death threats every hour average and pestered by UK-police pretty much 24/7? FUCK THAT GUY! Right? RIGHT!?

Holy fucking shit. The UK can just change their country-name to something related to the Quran. Fuck trying to find and stop grooming gangs (whom exists in pretty much every city in England) that rape young women (and boys... they are youg boys, so that kind of gayness doens't count) in the THOUSANDS for years!
He said at the time that the reason was that he had posted that "90% of grooming gang convictions are Muslims".
Oh no! Facts! Run away, run away!
One of the most shocking findings was that Muslims account for 15 per cent of Britain’s prisoners – a 50 per cent increase since ten years ago – despite being under 5 per cent of its population.
- from a Sep 9 2017 article. I tried to find a more recent one, because this is wrong as fuck right now, since this doesn't include those (dozens) who were sentenced from the grooming.

We have a guy here, doing nothing wrong... but he dared pointing out facts and how there might be, just MIGHT BE a connection between Muslims and the mass Muslim rapists being convicted. QUICK! Silence him!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:49 pm

The United Caliphate of Britanistan.
Yep, the UK and Western Europe are finished unless there's an uprising. I see Tommy is teaming up with soccer hooligans, which seems like a good first step.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Tommy is a fucking hero. I'm not kidding.

If he's murdered by a Muslim (which has a very high chance of actually happening (and no jailtime xD)), I think people (actual British people) will react. Violently. He'll be a martyr.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:33 am

The entire west is rotting out, but Britain is rotten to the core and completely unsalvageable. 1984 was mild compared to the land of TV license agents and jail time for teaching a pug to sig Heil. And you know that shits NEVER going away on its own, not without violent reform.
SpoilerShow

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:57 pm
Tommy is a fucking hero. I'm not kidding.

If he's murdered by a Muslim (which has a very high chance of actually happening (and no jailtime xD)), I think people (actual British people) will react. Violently. He'll be a martyr.
I want this to happen, not because I have anything against the man. But I want this shit to finally end.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:00 am

The ideal solution would be to not let Stephen Yaxley-Lennon get killed but rather kill all the muzzies yourselves and right now, but the Brits let their kitchen knives get taken away, so are they gonna bare knuckle the muzzies to death? Only option they have left.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:00 pm

It just being whites going against muslims gives a bad image we should form a pact with the sikhs, hindus, blacks, jews and chinese here in the UK to boot them out.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 pm

But the Jews are the ones bringing them in. And Chinks aren't gonna do shit, what they gonna do roast the fuckers thinking they're brains are an aphrodisiac? Gets some nips to Unit 731 that shit, give us all a biology lesson.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Why would Jews want to import muslims? Over here in Krautland they're kinda losing their shit because - wonder oh wonder - muslims tend to not like dem Jews very much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Sometimes I wonder why we muricans think british people are smart. Even considering their shitty accents, it's clear based on their government that (average voting) britbongs must be unbelievably stupid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome