Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Even the American Congress is taking notice. You would think this would indicate to our government that they're making a huge mistake.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 pm

I'm surprised Trump isn't taking opportunity to mock these European countries on Twitter. Probably doesn't know.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:30 pm

They went hard on him (one idiot Labour politician even suggested he should be arrested if he ever set foot on British soil) for those retweets so maybe he's just trying to be diplomatic by not saying anything
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:17 pm

>Trump
>Diplomatic

Not my President.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:50 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:30 pm
They went hard on him (one idiot Labour politician even suggested he should be arrested if he ever set foot on British soil) for those retweets so maybe he's just trying to be diplomatic by not saying anything
Nah, they kind of have to be diplomatic to Trump at this point. The EU likes to think it's powerful but America is still the hub for trade - if it crashes, the world crashes. The worse Euro-trash politicians will do is virtue signal.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 am

You're only ever powerful in context. Germany is the king of export products. #3 in the world for such a small nation is just ridiculous. But cut out the people we sell to and we're beyond fucked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:17 am

I'll stop buying BMWs and curry ketchup to sink you bastards. Or America could just tariff your ass to kingdom come like they did with China to force them to cooperate.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Whatcha gonna do? Force us to sell Murrican cars? We have like 2+ car manufacturers for every country in the EU. We don't need any more.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:44 pm

OK now you done it. Kim Jong Un along with myself have boycotted the sale of German products. One phone call and you can add Afghanistan to the list.
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Sources told Kassam the decision “to move Stephen Yaxley-Lennon from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one” was made by Sajid Javid, Britain’s new Home Secretary.
Absolutely disgusting. They'd have more principles if Javid would just fucking murder Robinson outright.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome