Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Bobito

Re: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Post by Bobito » Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 pm

That’s not even banana country level judicial system, soon they are gonna put tires around you and set them in fire just for mention some mild comment against Islam.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 pm

Bobito wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 pm
That’s not even banana country level judicial system, soon they are gonna put tires around you and set them in fire just for mention some mild comment against Islam.
Here in Canada they can arrest you for "Islamaphobia." I just don't think it's been practiced yet.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 28, 2018 8:58 pm

Being afraid of something is a crime?
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:35 pm
If Muslims are free to rape as they please why are there so many of them in prison?
That's not what they are in jail for. Most were in possession of dangerous weapons such as tactical spoons and combat forks.
SpoilerShow
Man, only took them having set up organised child rape rings and engaging in heavy human trafficking. I guess everything is fine in the UK. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 pm
Bobito wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 pm
Here in Cucknadia they can arrest you for "Islamaphobia." I just don't think it's been practiced yet.
I’m aware of that because I lived in Cucknadia for some time, I remember that at work I spoke with some Germans about their country and they just wanted to genocide Turks and rapefugees but they always checked that nobody else was listening to them :lol: , so they were used to be careful with words.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 28, 2018 9:53 pm

I just hope Ford gets in.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 28, 2018 10:39 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:35 pm
If Muslims are free to rape as they please why are there so many of them in prison?
Those are probably converts. Time in prison is plenty of time to lift weights and convert to Islam
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:53 pm
I just hope Ford gets in.
Gerald Ford?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am

You know, something isn't really adding up here. Didn't someone say that Theresa May is the female Trump? You'd think she'd speak out about this or pardon the guy. Especially while Trump is in town (here's hoping he'll say something about it).
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am
Didn't someone say that Theresa May is the female Trump?
Anyone who said that is a total fucking idiot. She could not be more lefty if she tried. She's more left-wing than Hillary Clinton for God's sake. She wears feminist T-shirts, says Sharia Law is not incompatible with British values and makes excuses for Muslim terrorists whenever they blow shit up.

I don't think I could actually imagine someone farther from Trump's ideals. Even Corbyn has more in common with him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 29, 2018 1:43 am

Tommy will have a ton of protection in prison and won't be killed. It's like with Count Dankula, he was meant to go to jail but they knew if he did people would riot and lose their shit but since they had to give him some punishment they slapped an 800 pound fine on him.

If Tommy dies shit will hit the fan and he will become a martyr, they need to keep him alive to hold onto power. The UK has no idea how fascist they appear and haven't for decades, Brits like Alan Moore and George Orwell wrote about shit like this for a reason and the USA was founded to escape this type of shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 29, 2018 1:48 am

You give the British people too much credit.
SpoilerShow