School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Public Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:46 am
You're not going to believe this, but he made a habit of studying films of mass shootings and watching propaganda.
Was he more of a Columbine, or a Supreme Gentleman :lol: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Columbine was more a case on actual fucked up mental issues than gun violence. I met Dylan's mom when I lived in Colorado. Amazed she even still lives there much less near that school. Out of the two, I think Dylan could have been helped. Eric? Fuck no. He wasn't crazy. He just truly did not care. He was completely rational during his planning and spree. There's a reason the Harris family dropped off the face of the earth.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Anyone heard about the shooting in Texas?

Took place at a church, Shooter was armed with a shotgun and got of two shots before getting whacked by grandpa and his 1911.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:51 pm
Took place at a church, Shooter was armed with a shotgun and got of two shots before getting whacked by grandpa and his 1911.
The NRA best give the old guy a fruit basket! I never understood why one would live in a nation that's still as armed as it was in wild west times and not carry. Fucker starts shooting, you shoot him. That's how you do it!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:47 pm
I never understood why one would live in a nation that's still as armed as it was in wild west times and not carry.
Liberal hand wringing, no gun zones. General attempts by liberals to enact gun laws similar to Europe's
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:06 pm

Even if people say Texas is some shithole it's still fucking Texas where everyone carries. I'm more shocked only grandpa had a gun.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:14 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:06 pm
Even if people say Texas is some shithole it's still fucking Texas where everyone carries. I'm more shocked only grandpa had a gun.
Maybe he was just the quickest draw in town. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:15 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:51 pm
Anyone heard about the shooting in Texas?

That church is literally down the road from my highschool. I know where that church was. And if you watch the video, about 4 to 5 others cleared leather before the fucker dropped.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Brewer+ ... 740104!3e0

People in the media are making a big deal about the name "White Settlement"... even though it was a name the natives gave the place when it was the furthest west white settlement at the time. Texas has historically been incredibly anti-klan. Texas founding father Sam Houston was historically incredibly anti-slavery and pro-native rights. Back in the 1800's he was seen as incredibly liberal.
https://www.shsu.edu/today@sam/samhouston/HouEman.html

White Settlement is also, no joke, the place with the largest population of gypsies in North America. Giant fucking gypsy camp just north of the local mall.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:31 am

Because nobody knows how to shoot anymore. Militias were uses in the Revolutionary War because a lot of men knew how to load and fire already. They just needed training in drill, tactics, and so on. There were a lot of skirmishes through the Civil War and even through WW1. Kids in the 40s got rifles for Christmas and it wasnt unheard of for even liberal politicians to ho out and be photographed shooting.

Obviously there was an increase in public safety, coinciding with a birth rate that guaranteed more kids would live and be healthier, so you'd pay more attention to them. The country got less rural, and more urban, where the only thing you'd likely use a gun would be against another human.

Leftist handwringing in the sense that you only hear that they're dangerous time bombs, and the only people that should have them are cops. Also coincidentally you now can't trust cops either.
What do you do, then? Erm, "shelter in place."

The NRA and gun lobby don't help. They just want guns in people's hands and homes. Don't care about training, maintenance, sighting, and the other stuff.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:37 am

But they are the number one influential lobby. Be glad you have them because if you think they are FUDD dipshits you should see the gun owner associations here in Europe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!