School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 pm

I thought it was because Governor Ronald Reagan cut funding to the crazy houses in the '70s, forcing them to release a shit-ton of serial killers into the world. Anyway, the world invented cameras and now you can't get away with that shit for long.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Didn't the public also did a huge anti-crazy-house push because movies and such like to portray them as cruel prisons run by sadistic nazis?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:20 pm
Didn't the public also did a huge anti-crazy-house push because movies and such like to portray them as cruel prisons run by sadistic nazis?
Yep, Clockwork Orange was about that and in the 70s there was a huge public outcry against it. The idiots didn't realise that in the long run it made things worse, but that doesn't matter because it felt good to shut them down (leftism.txt).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 pm

I guess that's a case where both sides are wrong. Crazy houses back then weren't exactly something one could call actual therapy. Who's helped with a mad person getting a lobotomy?
I'll side with Hannibal Lecter in saying that the only reasonable thing to do would be to kill or use them. Dulling them down and tending to them until they expire is a waste of time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm

So the left is hellbent on banning the evil "assault rifle" the AR-15. Despite not being a semiautomatic. A person skilled with a bolt-action riffle could do more damage than the AR-15 could in front of a weapons novice. This is just to open the door to banning glocks and etc.

Also, Trump seems to be lobbying to ban bump-stocks. That would be just as lame as banning noise suppressors, which are tools that liberals actually believe "silence" gunshots to the point of being inaudible.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

If you can ban an AR-15, all the more reason to ban all semi-auto handguns. A handgun holds nearly as many rounds and is far more portable.

Yeah the round isn't as powerful in most cases, but since when did gun control shitlibs care about that? They don't even know how to operate firearms safely. They just know you shouldn't be allowed to.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm
So the left is hellbent on banning the evil "assault rifle" the AR-15. Despite not being a semiautomatic.
You mean fully automatic. An AR-15 is semi.

But yeah, it's silly. It's just a self-loading rifle. You'd have to outlaw all rifles except for bolt-action ones then without being silly.
And then what? You can't prevent a shooting like that with those steps either. As long as there are any guns around at all, that kinda shit will happen. After that it would be knives instead and you can't possibly ban knifes.
Shit, I'd me more afraid of a spazzy kid with a kitchen knife than one with an AR-15, really.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm
So the left is hellbent on banning the evil "assault rifle" the AR-15. Despite not being a semiautomatic.
You mean fully automatic. An AR-15 is semi.
I've never felt more retarded.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Also, it's amusing to see how naive liberals are in these situations. They want to ban guns but keep an open boarder with Mexico.
SpoilerShow

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm

A "spontaneous" walkout occurred where toms of students marched to DEMAND laws be changed.

My favorite is the student who said he'll stay out of school until they pass more gun control.
Do it. The legislature's on a break for another two weeks. It'll take months for them to pass the law even if they wanted to.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.