School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Applies to suicides as well. Every time there's somebody jumping in front of a train and the media makes a big deal out of it there are lots of followers for the next weeks and months.
After a goalkeeper from a Bundesliga team threw himself in front of a train the next months were hell for railroads here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 pm

So apparently family and the shooter himself alerted the police that he was about to crack. Usually cops respond to one phone call about a person possibly harming themselves or others let alone several.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:05 pm

They were likely busy kicking in some streamer's door because some anonymous 15yr old nigger gave them valuable hints about gunfire from the building.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm
Applies to suicides as well. Every time there's somebody jumping in front of a train and the media makes a big deal out of it there are lots of followers for the next weeks and months.
After a goalkeeper from a Bundesliga team threw himself in front of a train the next months were hell for railroads here.
Especially the tabloid press loves spinning weird melodramatic tales about the dark times that made him jump in front of a train.

And no media coverage for a school shooter is completely without everyone trying to find whether or not he did a kewl photo of himself in full war gear.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:05 pm
They were likely busy kicking in some streamer's door because some anonymous 15yr old nigger gave them valuable hints about gunfire from the building.
It was worse: The fbi knew this was going to happen, the first cops that showed up stayed outside and the sheriff was pointing his gun at nothing

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:28 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:05 pm
It was worse: The fbi knew this was going to happen, the first cops that showed up stayed outside and the sheriff was pointing his gun at nothing
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 pm
So apparently family and the shooter himself alerted the police that he was about to crack. Usually cops respond to one phone call about a person possibly harming themselves or others let alone several.
Seriously, 38 times the cops went to his house. Why the fuck aren't these cunts in the god damn firing line? It's abundantly clear that in this instance the FBI and the cops were too busy munching on doughnuts to do their fucking job. They had 38 warnings and even a phone call from the man himself warning them this would happen and yet nothing.

But nah, it was the NRA's fault. Fuck off. They ruined the career of the guy who shot Michael Brown but the media won't ruin these pricks who deserve to have their livelyhoods destroyed since it lead to people being killed.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:24 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Trump even suggested that it'd be teachers who were in the armed forces and giving teachers a bonus for learning how to use a gun. Naturally, the media rebuked the idea because "Drumpf!"

I think John Oliver would literally start crying from even holding a real gun.

If he had to fire a .22LR rifle he would simultaneously piss, shit, and faint.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 pm

I can't believe people seriously think arming teachers is a good idea. No matter what your political ideology it's fucking retarded.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 pm
I can't believe people seriously think arming teachers is a good idea. No matter what your political ideology it's fucking retarded.
They don't make enough.

I happen to know there's more than enough vets who would jump at the chance to guard schools and have the training to handle it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 pm

This man should have been institutionalized for a standard 72 hours for evaluation. The cops in this situation have failed the community in every way. Everyone, including the killer, could have been saved. He was asking to be stopped.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.