School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:28 pm

Girls. Who would have guessed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Meanwhile boys getting their learning on the streets.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:48 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm
A "spontaneous" walkout occurred where toms of students marched to DEMAND laws be changed.

My favorite is the student who said he'll stay out of school until they pass more gun control.
Do it. The legislature's on a break for another two weeks. It'll take months for them to pass the law even if they wanted to.
Isn't that just cute. I'm sure the millions of constitutional gun owners that are willing to fight the government over it to keep their constitutional right to form militias against tyranny are going to listen to some /soyboy/ faggots that want to skip school for a couple of days.
What's with your legislature breaks all the time?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:26 am

Why not just hold up there ipad's instead for protest?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:31 am

Is it just me or is that bald Latina Marxist damn hot? She's 18, so somebody at Brazzers needs to start the negotiations NOW.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:36 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:28 pm

Girls. Who would have guessed.
The more you look into gun control in the US and have an honest look at the data, the more you realise gun restrictions won't fucking work. And fuck them for using Australia as an example, if you look at the gun deaths and homicides before the laws were put in place here they were already going down:

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... enDocument

Since 1980 (0.8 per 100,000) it was already decreasing until 1995 (0.3 per 100,000), right before the new laws were put in place. Even the overall number was decreasing despite the rise in population.

Another important thing to mention is right at the bottom. Before the laws only 11% of Australia's gun homicides were caused by handguns between 1980-1995. In the USA it's something like 98%. To solve the probelsm in the USA requires a completely different solution since there are cultural differences with the USA being founded on gun ownership with in ingrained in their culture, the majority of the homicides being young black men shooting each other and a lot of these mass shootings are being done by people who don't even have permits and yet get access to guns anyway. Along with Reagan shutting down the mental institutions because of public pressure, solving this issue is far more complex than retard shitlibs can even comprehend. Just taking away the apparent AK-47 clone the AR-15 won't solve shit, nor will banning silencers solve the problem since it isn't like fucking Counter Strike.

At 2:48, unsuppressed is 160db, suppressed is 128db. It's still louder than a fucking chainsaw and thunder.

But nah, have to up the propaganda and expose how retarded they are on this issue while strutting like fucking peacocks thinking they are objectively correct like they always do for every issue.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Fun fact: Adam Savage is a fierce anti-white cuck that makes Maddox seem as manly as he pretended to be. He's such a SocJus faggot that even Reddit thought he a shit in his most recent AMA.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:36 am
At 2:48, unsuppressed is 160db, suppressed is 128db. It's still louder than a fucking chainsaw and thunder.
That sound engineer is an idiot. 128dB is not safe, that's till enough to cause hearing damage and should require hearing protection. Don't some European countries want hunters to use suppressors as a curtesy to help fight noise pollution?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:33 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:36 am
That sound engineer is an idiot. 128dB is not safe, that's till enough to cause hearing damage and should require hearing protection. Don't some European countries want hunters to use suppressors as a curtesy to help fight noise pollution?
Yeah. Germany, oddly, is currently on a good way to allow supressors again for hunting after a couple of lawsuits by hunters for health reasons. You still need to wear ear protection, of course, but it's much more pleasent.
Only way you can leave the ear protection off would be to use subsonic ammunition in addition to a supressor. But it's not legal to hunt with that. There are specific regulations for minimal impact force depending on the animal and distance. Wouldn't make much sense to try and hunt a boar with a pea shooter anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:50 pm
Fun fact: Adam Savage is a fierce anti-white cuck that makes Maddox seem as manly as he pretended to be. He's such a SocJus faggot that even Reddit thought he a shit in his most recent AMA.
Oh please, if you would, post a link to that part.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.