School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:46 am

This latest one hits a little closer to me because I lived in the South Florida area once. Even visted the high school as part of a school event.

Still, burgers like us have become mostly desensitized to this thing after growing up with it happening for...what, 20 years?

As soon as it happens, it's also a super predictable "ban the guns" message, where we get bombarded every kind of way with stuff like this
(just one of many, many examples):
How do you other countries not have this happen so long where you set your watch by it.
Gun control won't work here (I think it's decades too late anyway). But you have magic gun free zones...which somehow convice criminals to use trucks and acid instead of bullets. How?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:33 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:46 am
How do you other countries not have this happen so long where you set your watch by it.
What are you talking about? Other countries just have different kinds of violence. Europe banned guns, it now has hourly Islamic assaults and occasional terrorist attacks. Places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, etc have school shootings and mass kidnapping and rape sprees. Others countries just straight up kill their civilians.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 am

Canada, Mexico, Germany, Lithuania, Croatia, Sweden, The UK, The Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Norway, Hungary, France, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Taiwan, Israel, Yemen, The Philippines, China, Thailand, Lebanon, India, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya also had school shootings.

Anyone who say it's exclusively American needs to educate themselves
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 am

Where was the latest shooting?

In a gun free zone.

Where are most spree shootings?

Either in gun-free zones or locations where the criminal doesn't expect to run into guns.

And CCW permits and gun owners have stopped spree shooters in the past. Those stories tend to not be reported as heavily because it becomes a lesser crime when so many fewer people die.

I'm not saying to give everyone guns, but imagine if all schools had ARMED security.

Obviously the people who do the hiring and allocating of funds at public schools do not consider the threat of a spree shooting great enough to free up enough cash to hire even one such armed guard.

Removing guns from law-abiding citizens will not fix the problem of gun crime. It might stop certain kinds of spree shootings where the shooter would be unable to acquire guns legally, but the consequence would be to deny gun ownership to millions of law-abiding citizens who use (and sometimes even require) guns in their everyday lives. Urban shitlibs don't understand what the rest of the country live like. If you live in the country, an hour away from the nearest emergency responder, THEN you can lecture me about how we should ban all guns. You urban shitlib fucks have no idea how bad shit can get when it's just you and the backwoods and whatever crazy fucks or wild animals happen to be hanging out there that day. I'd love to see a socal shitlib try to reason with a grizzly bear, drug runner, poacher or homeless crackhead.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:19 am

Not really a school shooting, but we had a stray bullet kill a school kid by some gypsies that were celebrating while utterly smashed. Plus, like the forum's superhero said, other countries have different forms of violence to compensate for that.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:41 am

Glorious EU reacted to illegal aliens from a terrorist nation shooting people with highly illegal AK47s by banning rifle magazines that hold over ten rounds from legal gun owners. I feel much safer now. I always suspected Paul from the range to be a potential terrorist. Muhammad will think twice now where to get a smaller, legal magazine for his illegal battle rifle before smuggling it across the border to kill people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:39 am

You see, when citizens can't carry firearms legally, it makes it much easier for roving machete gangs of mudslimes to rape and pillage.

But I better not see you yuropoors carrying a knife with a length longer than 3 inches!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 am

Speaking as someone who comes from one of those pozzed countries where you can't even carry a teaspoon, never ever compromise on personal defence. You want the state to protect you, the state will not and cannot protect you every single time. This is something the idiot politicians never seem to understand even when some of them, quite deservingly, get killed or nearly killed.

This is what I love about America. A man tries to kill you, a man breaks into your house, you can do whatever you like to him. We don't have that here.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 am
This is what I love about America. A man tries to kill you, a man breaks into your house, you can do whatever you like to him. We don't have that here.
Don't have that here either, it has to be in self defence and only "appropriate force" counts. Fuck off, should be like the USA where you can fucking die if you invade someones home since we will naturally be ultra fucking protective of our house like most animals are when they get territorial. We aren't going to be thinking about shit like that when some fucker in a mask is in our house, because if you do you could end up dead.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 am
Cucknadia, Mexico, Germany, Lithuania, Croatia, Sweden, The UK, The Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Norway, Hungary, France, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Taiwan, Israel, Yemen, The Philippines, China, Thailand, Lebanon, India, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya also had school shootings.

Anyone who say it's exclusively American needs to educate themselves
The question is do they happen in those countries as frequently as they do in the states?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.