Oprah

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2084
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Oprah

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:33 pm
all the college kids are actually going to vote next time
phpBB [video]
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:43 pm
I know I'm early for 2020, but I think if Winfrey actually announces as a candidate, her winning the democratic nomination will be as close to a foregone conclusion as it gets.
You forget that the Democratic Party allow for the buying of delegates, in addition to which they are not above cheating. Unlike the Republicans, they can deny a candidate the nomination especially if it's close. For Oprah to secure the nomination the Democratic Party would have to want her over themselves, so if Oprah goes up against some deeply entrenched establishment politician, she's not going to get it.

As for her winning. Firstly, she's never really been criticised. She does not hold up to criticism very well. Secondly, sure she'll probably get people in coastal cities and liberal ivory towers to vote for her. She'll probably secure the entire black vote. But what she probably won't do is get people to cross party lines for her like Obama did or Trump did.

Bottom line, if they run Oprah I see only a more entertaining repeat of 2016. She'd be better off running in 2024 when there's possibly no incumbent.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:51 am

She'd take the women vote and the black vote, but I can't imagine many other groups voting for her. On the other hand, sometimes it's not about the candidate. If we get a liberal backlash in the next election, that could swing the election against Trump's second term. People might vote against Trump rather than for Oprah, sort of like how people voted against Hillary rather than for Trump.

She should run. Why the fuck not. Win or lose, it'll be great PR for her. The dems are in such bad shape right now with their party that they should be running all kinds of black sheep candidates and/or making compromises to their SJW shittery to secure votes. Winfrey would be one way they could go. Another would be a center-left anti or non-SJW candidate to take back some of the Trump votes which were formerly Obama votes.

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:46 am

It'll depends if Trump fucks up and how people will react Oprah skeletons, she's already under pressure to turn on Weinstein. Yes she didn't already do that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Ivanka Trump proved she'a a fucking retarded cunt: Follows Pelosi and Schumer on Twitter OH and gave her support to Oprah. I guess she just had to act likr a stereotypical woman eventually
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
sanicvr00m
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by sanicvr00m » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 pm
Proof has emerged that Oprah worked for an organization that is for African depopulation, Weinstein, is pro eugenics
wtf I love oprah now
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2084
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Oprah

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:51 am
If we get a liberal backlash in the next election, that could swing the election against Trump's second term. People might vote against Trump rather than for Oprah, sort of like how people voted against Hillary rather than for Trump.
I do not envision people becoming more liberal in the next three years. I mean, it could happen. Liberals could tone down their rhetoric, stop hectoring people, stop treating white heterosexual males as acceptable targets, stop looking down their nose at the white working class specifically and stop enabling radical Islamic terror. But we all know they won't. Brexit and Trump should have been the wake-up call that everyone hates them and their policies. They immediately blamed Brexit on the racists and when Trump won they had about 48 hours of reflection before they returned to regularly scheduled programming and blamed Trump on the racists too.

The only way a Democrat is going to win in 2020 is if Trump's voters stay home. The only way they'll do that is if Trump fails to live up to his campaign promises, i.e. by signing DACA and not building the wall amongst other things. Even then, that's no guarantee that they'll stay home if they're perfectly aware of what's at stake. But getting them to stay home will be how the Democrats do it. Democrats will never win on policy. Look at the recent Alabama election. Democrats won because Roy Moore was accused of being a paedophile, not because Doge Jones was offering the better platform and the better policies. Even then, Jones only won by something like 1.5%
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 am
For Oprah to secure the nomination the Democratic Party would have to want her over themselves, so if Oprah goes up against some deeply entrenched establishment politician, she's not going to get it.
Like who? If the dems had one there wouldn't even be this much hype for an Oprah presidency.

Also, the wall ain't fucking happening. It took this country over a decade to rebuild the WTC, something the majority wanted to happen, and racists think a border sized wall is gonna magically be done by Election time? Top kek indeed.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Oprah

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:36 pm
Like who? If the dems had one there wouldn't even be this much hype for an Oprah presidency.
Why don't you guys run somebody safe like Biden? The reason normies voted for Trump is because you let Commie radicals like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz take over your party. You bent over and let Hillary Clinton fuck you. Normies are sick of leftist radicals like Obama and Hillary.

Find some old moderate guy like Biden that, you know, doesn't scare whites/males away. Don't use any SJW lingo or talking points. Keep your distance from the usual grievance peddlers/SJWs on Twitter-- they have the Democrat vote anyways and they don't matter.

Talk about fixing real problems in the country. Working Americans don't want to help illegal immigrants. Feminism/LGBT are also manufactured issues. Poverty, unemployment. How about instead of shitting on cops, DO something to fix the system. Do more to weed out bad cops and have better training for officers. Train them to deescalate situations instead of screaming at people in WWE/Bale Batman voices that they're going to shoot them.

If the Democratic Party chooses another affirmative action candidate, they will probably lose again.
"Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:17 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:36 pm
Like who? If the dems had one there wouldn't even be this much hype for an Oprah presidency.
Why don't you guys run somebody safe like Biden? The reason normies voted for Trump is because you let Commie radicals like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz take over your party. You bent over and let Hillary Clinton fuck you. Normies are sick of leftist radicals like Obama and Hillary.

Find some old moderate guy like Biden that, you know, doesn't scare whites/males away. Don't use any SJW lingo or talking points. Keep your distance from the usual grievance peddlers/SJWs on Twitter-- they have the Democrat vote anyways and they don't matter.

Talk about fixing real problems in the country. Working Americans don't want to help illegal immigrants. Feminism/LGBT are also manufactured issues. Poverty, unemployment. How about instead of shitting on cops, DO something to fix the system. Do more to weed out bad cops and have better training for officers. Train them to deescalate situations instead of screaming at people in WWE/Bale Batman voices that they're going to shoot them.

If the Democratic Party chooses another affirmative action candidate, they will probably lose again.

If I had my way Biden would have run in the first place. You post this like I'm a spy collecting information from the opposition deep from whatever the fuck the three letter Democrat headquarters is. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Oprah

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:09 pm

I suppose it is because you actually listen. Most libshits won't listen to anyone except their college professor or their SJW-approved media. That's why they were so stunned that they lost, and still are. Safe space echo chambers.
"Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest