Oprah

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Oprah

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 am

Autism is the answer to the normalfag question.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:50 am

Honestly, a celebrity is probably the Democrats' best bet for recovering their losing fortunes. Unfortunately, most celebrities are incredibly spoiled, entitled and elitist. They make no bones about looking down their nose at middle America and if Hillary showed us anything it's that you need middle America to win elections. I can imagine Oprah making several comments over 9000 times worse than Hillary's basket full of deplorables.

Bottom line, she might get the coastal cities but I doubt she's going to pull much support from America's heartland. Plus, unlike Trump, Oprah tries to present a veneer of respectability same as all politicians do, which goes very poorly with the amount of skeletons Oprah almost certainly has in her closet.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:07 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 am
Autism is not normalfag
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:15 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:07 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 am
Autism is not normalfag
Whoosh
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Oprah is insanely popular, so I could see her being a serious candidate for being president.

Ultimately my prediction is Trump won't do 8 years, we'll go back to a democrat in 2020 because all the college kids are actually going to vote next time to get rid of EVIL DRUMPF.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:52 pm

That would definitely produce the most keks. Having the left be salty for another 4 years is nothing against Trump having a DSP-style temper tantrum.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:03 pm

There's a chance that silent majority will grow bigger and vote red again.

People don't forget more money in their pockets and less illegals taking jobs
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Proof has emerged that Oprah worked for an organization that is for African depopulation, Weinstein, is pro eugenics
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:43 pm

I know I'm early for 2020, but I think if Winfrey actually announces as a candidate, her winning the democratic nomination will be as close to a foregone conclusion as it gets.
What's Bernie or Biden going to do other than bow their heads and go "i'm soooooooory" every time they utter a criticism because they don't want to be branded racist or sexist?
I don't see any of these other senators that would likely campaign on identity politics getting too far at all going toe to toe with Oprah.
She knows Trump's playbook, too. She's been doing it as long. She knows how to manipulate the media to convince people and command a crowd and following
And there are Democrats saying "oh, i'd never vot.e for her and I don't think many would" like Republicans were with Trump at this same time 3-4 years ago. That *definitely* won't last, lol.
All bets are off for the Presidency, because this would be a first for the whole country. Her nomination is about as secured as it can be at this point. The only thing left to the wind is whether she actually runs.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:39 pm

On one hand :
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:33 pm
Oprah is insanely popular, so I could see her being a serious candidate for being president.

Ultimately my prediction is Trump won't do 8 years, we'll go back to a democrat in 2020 because all the college kids are actually going to vote next time to get rid of EVIL DRUMPF.
But then again :
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:03 pm
There's a chance that silent majority will grow bigger and vote red again.

People don't forget more money in their pockets and less illegals taking jobs
And despite bitch supreme knowing HER DRUMPF's playbook, she has such vile sceletons in her closets, the moment they get exposed, especially that school? orphanage scandal gets out and they officially tie her to that, it's over. It'd be like the crumbling of an icon for the people except for the leftautist who'll vote for her because MUH BLACK WOMBYNZ.

Her speech was Orwelian as fuck, the media want her, the leftards going apeshit, it will probably be a fun battle, seeing an elderly orange man with a forum goer's sense of humour going against what essentially is a cunt with a tv show about other cunts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow