Oprah

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Oprah

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:37 pm

She's seriously mulling over a run now....
2020's gonna be interesting if she runs.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6186
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Of course! Hillary failed because she was not black enough!

(Also pretty lulzy if the Democrats' answer to having the country run by a celebrity with no political experience is to send in another celebrity with no political experience.)

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 pm
Of course! Hillary failed because she was not black enough!

(Also pretty lulzy if the Democrats' answer to having the country run by a celebrity with no political experience is to send in another celebrity with no political experience.)
The only difference is Oprah would fail unlike Trump
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
ugh

Re: Oprah

Post by ugh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Jesus fucking christ run a fucking white man. The silent majority of america wants someone that looks like them! Wait til you've put most white people into Allah's concentration camps before you do that shit.

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:36 pm

ugh wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 pm
Jesus fucking christ run a fucking white man. The silent majority of america wants someone that looks like them! Wait til you've put most white people into Allah's concentration camps before you do that shit.
Leftards never learn
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
Guest

Re: Oprah

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:51 pm

No white men allowed. They've successfully turned their base into hardcore racists and sexists. It's all black, maybe brown, from here on out.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 am

I could see her winning if Trump doesn't deliver that wall. God I want the wall....
Nobody but failures dislikes masculinity. Women love it, men love it, faggots love it, business partners love it.

-Furher Kugel

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5981
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:43 am

No joke, as comical as a presidential race between Donald Trump and Oprah sounds, it would't been the closer and better race. Just anything over the Wicked Witch of the West. :lol:
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 pm
If someone likes moe they should be killed

User avatar
Guest

Re: Oprah

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:12 am


User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5981
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Oprah

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:21 am

It was much better times when normalfags didn't know what memes were. Now, the sodding NFL is cringing it up like granpa had a real tryhard day on Christmas to stay hip.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 pm
If someone likes moe they should be killed

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests