Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:21 am
You think Arabs will care if he rounds up some Chechens? China is putting their Muslims in concentration camps, and no one but stupid white people seem to give a toss.
Some of them care about Russia having a naval base in Syria and supporting Assad. They certainly don't care about Chechens.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:39 pm

Iran had an "ISIS" attack not long ago. Russia and Iran were the primary armies to dethrone ISIS once O'bongo left office. Best move Trump make - let the neighbors handle it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:38 am

Well this is quite the news, well Russia might use this as an excuse to galvanize the Russian population and launch a new offensive towards Kharkiv in order to stop anymore shellings into Belgorod.

If they manage to capture it and this is a big If, then this will further make Nato look weak for not sending enough stuff and it might escalate to boots on the ground like what France is attempting to do.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:50 am

I doubt they will ever put boots on the ground in Ukraine - the conflict is only as popular as it is far away and uncommitted enough for the general population to care without having to die for it (except maybe for the Polish). Monsieur Le Cuck tried to grandstand and was immediately shut down and walked away from his "every option is on the table" blunder.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:47 am

So I’ve read Russia has staged interrogation videos in the past, but allegedly they cut off one of the guy’s ears and force fed it to him. Fucking A. True or fake news?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:26 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:06 pm

Unlawful combatants could be executed on sight. I argue electric balls or unlicensed plastic surgery is still better than death.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:07 pm

Even France is well aware of the thousands of terrorists they've imported. It is monstrous for me to say this, but Europe needs another couple of years of Islamic terrorism like back in 2008-2016.
SpoilerShow

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:47 am
So I’ve read Russia has staged interrogation videos in the past, but allegedly they cut off one of the guy’s ears and force fed it to him. Fucking A. True or fake news?
Definitely the guy is missing an ear. Now feeding it to him. I am not sure.

The reason people don't believe ISIS did it is the way the shooters acted. No Allah Akbar. Shit the place then fled without blowing themselves up as if they expected to escape. Really unusual

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:33 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:47 am
Definitely the guy is missing an ear. Now feeding it to him. I am not sure.

The reason people don't believe ISIS did it is the way the shooters acted. No Allah Akbar. Shit the place then fled without blowing themselves up as if they expected to escape. Really unusual
I heard they were shipped in from across the Turkish boarder by ISIS. Really, only the Islamisized incels kill themselves. Not every Muslim is a self destructive idiot. But who the fuck knows right now. I'm trying to figure out what faction would benefit by staging a massacre like this. Putin doesn't want to spend time in the middle east unless ISIS threatens their navel base.
SpoilerShow