Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:19 am

Serves Putin just right for being a Jews' bitch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:54 am

He'd be the bitch for anyone, if only it pisses off the NATO.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:48 am

It's Ramadan - full moon for Muslims, so I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled some shit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:24 pm

Well some concert hall is Moscow just had a special guest appearance by 3+ guys with assault rifles and a bomb...

ISIS claims this was their keikaku, though the Russians also gravitate towards blaming the Ukraine (which sounds too based to be true).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:24 pm
Well some concert hall is Moscow just had a special guest appearance by 3+ guys with assault rifles and a bomb...

ISIS claims this was their keikaku, though the Russians also gravitate towards blaming the Ukraine (which sounds too based to be true).
There are a few Islamic tribes in the Ukraine.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:15 pm
There are a few Islamic tribes in the Ukraine.
Same as everywhere by that definition as you making it sound more important than it is.
ISIS claiming the even is less proof than Jack shit either because they just blanket claim every terrorist attack for themselves, including school shootings.

Doesn't look like something the Ukraine would officially do either. Mowing down civilians is always bad PR. Independent Ukraine supporters is the most likely option.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:35 am

Or the various marginalized Islamic extremists which are actually living in Russia.
I guess Kadyrov was too busy grooming his beard this week.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 am

There is one little bit in favour of the "ISIS did it", though: as recently as three weeks ago, the FSB had clashed with ISIS members. It's not a claim coming from nowhere. Anyway, the various flavours of retarded uninformed schizos are having a collective fit because if that, and I'm pretty sure the Russian government itself will coincidentally find whatever they'd like to find about the perpetrators.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:44 am

I believe it nothing more than some dumb Muslims taking advantage of a situation to rack up some jihad points during Ramadan. I see no reason for Putin to escalate his hostilities on the Muslim world when he still has the grind that is the Ukraine. There is just no spin, here.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:21 am

You think Arabs will care if he rounds up some Chechens? China is putting their Muslims in concentration camps, and no one but stupid white people seem to give a toss.
-Yours Truly