Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 am

Most of my people who I worked with in retail are absolute shitlibs. They are all white btw.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 am

I'm autistic faggot, I never had friends but I don't feel bad about it anymore.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:17 am

It's sort of like that for me. It was two instances that aren't politick related but I pretty much "lost" contact with. One was a sort of an "reunion".

You see, last year my two long time best friends and the others had graduated the same year I did, just that I had to go to a different school. I was happy to finally see everyone.
SpoilerShow
The 12th grade class was cucked as there were no girls, funny since I've been going there the girls have always outnumbered the guys
So aside from my friends and the other two guys my pals made friends with since I've been gone, pretty much everyone else said hey, like it was any other old day.
SpoilerShow
I haven't seen these niggas for about 4 or 5 years, and that's the best they can come up with? After all we been through? Because I known them since I been at the school, some was there before me and others came a little afterwards. I ask my buddies about them all the time. Fucking faggots.

Then the guy who used to be called a whale and sniffed expo markers came and said hello and he brought up the time where I told off the teacher who wronged me in front of the class and all the other fucky shit i used to do, but not anymore.
It goes to show you who your friends really are.

Then you have the second type who peer pressure you into using Snapchat to talk with them, only to discover that they don't even fucking talk to you. Some of them had that we don't like to talk to white people or the you're pretty cool for a black guy type of mindset or whatever and they get pissed off if you disagree with them.

Had to get that off my chest man holy shit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 am

The older you get, the worse it is. Nobody ever has any time for you.

"We should hang out sometime!" Is the most hollow of phrases. I don't know why people even say it when they don't mean it.

You're still a young guy Moe. Enjoy hanging out with your friends now, but understand they'll be gone someday. Don't become reliant on them.
Like, I had dreams that my friends claimed to share with me, and then when it came time to pursue them my friends flaked.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:05 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 am
"We should hang out sometime!" Is the most hollow of phrases. I don't know why people even say it when they don't mean it.
I think people like the idea of having friends but in practice it doesn't quite work out. I think even normalfags want to be left alone, its not just the autistic social retards like us. They're normalfags so they gotta keep up appearances but they know its not working out.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:19 am

Liar Revealed wrote:

You're still a young guy Moe. Enjoy hanging out with your friends now, but understand they'll be gone someday. Don't become reliant on them.
Like, I had dreams that my friends claimed to share with me, and then when it came time to pursue them my friends flaked.
Don't forget the family meme. Nothing separates friends more than having kids.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:44 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:19 am
Don't forget the family meme. Nothing separates friends more than having kids.
I think that's a big part of it. Most of my friends are married, but most have decided not to have kids, which seems common in my generation. So I can only conclude that wifey is dominating all their spare time.

I can't get people together even once a year anymore.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:53 am

I can't tell if getting married with no kids or getting kids with no marry is stupider. Yes I know they're both dumb.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:57 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:05 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
I think people like the idea of having friends but in practice it doesn't quite work out. I think even normalfags want to be left alone, its not just the autistic social retards like us. They're normalfags so they gotta keep up appearances but they know its not working out.
How many friends does your father have? How many do any of the grown up men over 40 you know have? Two? Maybe three? In many cases it'll be none, even. Some may get their social interaction at work, some from being in some club like bowling or something.

I had dozens of friends as a teenager. The moment I went to boarding school I had zero. A boarding school in the same fucking city, mind you. One where I'd spend my weekends at home.
More than likely, you don't actually have friends besides less than a hand full. You have acquaintences for the rest of them. Guys good enough to have a beer with but people that you won't feel too sorry if you end up never seeing them again and neither do they seeing you again. No hard feelings. That's perfectly normal. Don't be a faggot about it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 am
I'm pretty sure I've lost some friends these last few weeks. This happens every election year.

This time, I have fucking had it. I'm not pulling any more punches on my liberal friends. I totally BTFO this one particular friend and he demanded an apology to keep our friendship.
Probably not a good friendship in the first place if he considers it such a hot commodity that he can make demands.
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 am
Most of my people who I worked with in retail are absolute shitlibs. They are all white btw.
It is all part of them wanting to do penance for their sins.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette