Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:31 pm

Leftists are so crazy right now that if you're going to get along with them, you have to hide your right-leaning opinions. My boss at work is a turbo-Lefty. His Facebook feed goes at it nonstop. Trump's a Nazi. His supporters are Nazis. Trump is personally responsible for every China Flu death in the US. He shares every shitty liberal meme. His posts average about three "likes" each. He rants into a void. It's more funny than annoying.

So, I keep my politics in my pants at work. It's just not necessary to do otherwise. I can talk about a lot of other things. Music, local restaurants, etc. Some people need to say every thought in their head. I don't. I can enjoy myself just observing people and everyday liberals are interesting to observe. I just let 'em talk and I do listen.

I think a big mistake that liberals make is that by labelling their opposition as Nazi racist scumbags, they don't get to have many productive interactions with open conservatives. Instead, people like me just don't say anything. We don't want to be hassled or potentially have our jobs effected just because we trust Trump with the economy.

A result of this is that I think I know more about what makes liberals tick than the average liberal knows about what makes conservatives tick. I'm not a complex person to them. I'm just a Nazi.

They say so all of the time.
Last edited by Lindsay's Liver on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:16 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 am
There's no point being taken out before the war starts. Don't be one of the idiots who dies before your side gets organized. You may think that will never happen, but it will.
I think they could raise a communist flag over the burning white house and you & CIAnigger would still be saying it's too soon to commit.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Dying a martyr ain't gonna do nuffin.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:16 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
There's no point being taken out before the war starts. Don't be one of the idiots who dies before your side gets organized. You may think that will never happen, but it will.
I think they could raise a communist flag over the burning white house and you & CIAnigger would still be saying it's too soon to commit.
Nice projection?

I'm moved out of the city, I own guns, I talk to my neighbors and know basic survival and shooting. That's all you can do right now. The point is to not draw attention to yourself irl before you're ready. Wearing a MAGA hat and showing your dank maymays with your dox is retarded.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:59 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:54 pm
I talk to my neighbors
GTFO normalfag.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:16 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
We're not even remotely close to that point yet. Traitor Ted told one of the most shitliberal cities in the world that they couldn't use tear gas and the sheriff and feds held him for ransom until his boss caved. There are a lot more people out there who oppose this shit but don't say anything because they're waiting. And organizing. A lot of people are planning to move out of the shitlib centers. Many have already shut down their businesses or moved away. And everyone is talking about gun ownership differently. Twitter is twitter, but reality is reality. The rioting has been a pr nightmare for the left, despite what their media would have you believe.

I should have my CCW this year and hopefully I'll be out of this hellhole within two years. I'm stocked, cocked and locked but I keep to myself and expect the same from the bitches in my neighborhood. The last few months have been like living in Megaton. Every so often, I peak over the tin fencing and past the robotrons to see what's happening in the Capital Wasteland. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:34 am
If you have the gun, you shoot at range. If they advance, you widen the gap again and re-commence firing.

Don't take your finger off the trigger, America!
Cars have also repeatedly been shown to be super effective.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:16 pm
So you're a cowardly faggot?
Knock yourself out, moron. We can bury you beside that other idiot Aaron J Danielson who thought it would be highlarious to go out poke the hornet's nest and got an Antifa death squad for the trouble.

Or maybe Antifa-sniffing cops and officials can simply railroad your ass after you make martyrs out of a few of useful idiots in self defense? Then you can an hero like Jake Gardener after you realize you're fucked.

You've seen too many movies/played too many video games to understand the gravity of the situation. Sit your stupid, LARPing ass down and let the professionals handle this.

Or better yet, don't. Less oxygen thieves are always a good thing, regardless of which side of the political aisle they sit.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:58 am

One of my high school friends from Facebook has become so absolutely unhinged with TDS that I had to hide his posts starting in 2016. But he's gotten so much worse. Any time I post anything remotely political, he attacks me. But now he also attacks my friends and family members who respond to my posts.

I just told the guy that if he does it one more time, he's unfriended. He took it badly, naturally.

It really makes me examine why I ever associated with such a person. It was so long ago that I hung out with this person that I actually can't remember.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 am

It was the gay sex.