Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:23 am

Nobue wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:19 pm
I don't get what it is about social media that makes people act like 7th-grade mean girls. Also, everybody's fat.
The normalfag desperately wants to go back to the school days where they were told what to do and think and haven't yet completely ruined their life with shitty choices.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:02 am

The school dream is completely unsustainable. A dream world that's paid for by everyone else where you can have all kinds of made up conflicts and never grow up.

Theres a reason that high school is the norm in the Holy Book of Anime. If they tried that shit as an adult they'd be laughed at and shamed into seppuku.
Sooner or later, you dont matter to society if you keep acting like a child who deserves everything. It may take years, but life will take that away from you, one way or another.

This generation is trying to prolong it as long as they can. But it wont work once the boomers die off. You think Gen X give a damn? The Millennials will suddenly have a crisis and demand more from the youth.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:35 am

That won't work, haha. When I get old, the generation under me will be poorer than me and with worse prospects! Not only that, but the youngest generation now will develop a great hatred of Boomers and Gen Xers. They have all the disadvantages of gen x economically, but have been indoctrinated to the SJW ideology in a way gen x never was. They'll grow up owning nothing, having nothing and they'll blame the system and huwhites. Not only will social security disappear after Boomers die off, but all social safety nets for oldfags will be going away. Gen Y will probably try to institute single-payer but they'll ultimately have to tax the fuck out of themselves to pay for it. It'll probably be dropped in the end as unsustainable, especially if obesity rates increase.

Not to mention the 'rona is accelerating everything. We were already in an economic decline for the common worker. Shitty jobs, underemployment, wages too low to live on, no benefits, no security etc. :lol: Outsourcing removing many jobs outright. Then the 'rona hits and shitloads of workers get laid off. Next five years are gonna be fun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:04 am

Well that's depressing. No matter if you do well or not you get fucked over either way. No wonder people seem so drab, want to off themselves and strive to become man children because they want to be told what to do and get paid for nothing. Encountered plenty of people like that.

I'll admit that while the rona' made me a bit lazy, I'm able to get a new battery for my (old) new computer so I can be able to finish the many personal projects I needed for quite some time, weither it be mods, drawings or music.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:48 am

Nobue wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:19 pm
I don't get what it is about social media that makes people act like 7th-grade mean girls. Also, everybody's fat.
Slightly modified version of this old rope:
Basically, anonymity isn't necessary for normies to run afoul of this. In fact, having an audience - even the illusion of one provided by posting shit online, even if no one is actually engaging with it - makes them feel famous. It was bad enough when only celebrities would act like celebrities, but now every normie and his (or indeed, her) normie dog seems to act that way.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:59 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:04 am
Well that's depressing. No matter if you do well or not you get fucked over either way. No wonder people seem so drab, want to off themselves and strive to become man children because they want to be told what to do and get paid for nothing. Encountered plenty of people like that.
The good news is that those who quit find themselves out of whatever race is left.
The shit people will eventually sort themselves down to the shit jobs forever. If you're not content to be on their level, then don't be. Opportunities are much more abundant for you to jump your peers if they want to distract themselves and level off as manchildren.

You just have to keep looking forward and not settle back when others do. This country used to kick ass back when people realized they could be mobile. If you hated your current state, you could move, explore, relocate. Even the darkies could run out of Jim Crow South rather than being muh oppressed forever. Living a static, stale existence is the unifying hallmark of a libshit.

All these INs and all these leftists dont want things to actually improve--they just want to keep dragging and tearing everything down to their level. They dont want mere attention--they want you to LISTEN.
Dont. Smile as it goes in one ear and out the other. Let them shout at your back ... not your front.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:35 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:25 pm
Funny part is that she said that he was a Trump hater like her but that he changed a year ago. Tried to blame some guy named Sean I think for the change. Probably he learned his mom was nuts. :lol:
Thing is that disowning him and turning her back on him for supporting Trump is more likely to confirm rather than disabuse his beliefs.
Virtue runs thiccer than blood.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:35 pm

how about family, I have been distancing myself from them, because they sound like idiots about the virus, even with evidence that its not world ending

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:58 am

None of my friends are dumb enough to still believe in politics in 2020 for crying out loud, it would be like a 50 year old man believing Santa is real....

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:58 am
None of my friends are dumb enough to still believe in politics in 2020 for crying out loud
That's because you don't have any.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.