RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4915
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by CIANIgger » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:21 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 pm
I'm not myself interested in sexrobots, but if crazy feminists protest something, it is reason enough to support it. Troll the feminists good and make some sexrobot which cries during the sex and says shit like: "Please no sir! I'm just sixteen!" :lol:
Just insert a speaker into the mouth that spouts lines from Rapeman.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Nothing kills my erection faster than consent.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14930
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:18 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 pm
I'm not myself interested in sexrobots, but if crazy feminists protest something, it is reason enough to support it. Troll the feminists good and make some sexrobot which cries during the sex and says shit like: "Please no sir! I'm just sixteen!" :lol:
I've heard "It hurts, daddy!" and "I do not consent!" are pretty popular, too.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:17 am



This vid demonstrates so well the hypocrisy of Swedish cucks. The interviewer asks first should Sweden let refugees in their county, "yes yes, of course, we have money, we have space", then, should Swedish people take refugees in their homes, "yes, absolutely!", then, would YOU take refugees in YOUR home?, "I would indeed, yes!", then the interviewer brings a real sandnigger to their nose, "here's Ali, he's looking for a place to stay, will you take him?".... "Ohh.. no no no, I can't just right now, I ... well.. umm... no no, nanana, I can't now, you see.. ummm.." :lol: Fucking hypocritical cucks, yeah, all third world savages should be helped and accommodated, but not in my house or by my money.
It's ok to be huwhite

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14930
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:38 pm

That's just typical behavior for cucks, really. They want to signal their virtue, but don't want to be negatively affected by it in any way.

"Refugees welcome! (But please not in my neighborhood.)"

"Renewable energy FTW! (But I don't want wind turbines anywhere in my district, let alone the fuckhuge pylons required to get that energy to me.)"

"All products should be more environmentally- and/or animal-friendly! (But I don't want to pay more for it.)"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Just like how they are adamant about there being RWDS. I just know when they come to kick doors in they will suddenly insist that it couldn't possibly happen. They are just like women, they never know what they want.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:38 pm
That's just typical behavior for cucks, really. They want to signal their virtue, but don't want to be negatively affected by it in any way.

"Refugees welcome! (But please not in my neighborhood.)"

"Renewable energy FTW! (But I don't want wind turbines anywhere in my district, let alone the fuckhuge pylons required to get that energy to me.)"

"All products should be more environmentally- and/or animal-friendly! (But I don't want to pay more for it.)"
Not even cucks. Just children. Cucks at least are "mature" enough to deliberately choose to be pathetic, quietly fall in line, and not improve. These people just want everything without consequences.

Sweden needs more crazy socialists, not less. Their population has not been sufficiently neutered.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:35 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 pm
Sweden needs more crazy socialists, not less. Their population has not been sufficiently neutered.
True. They need a whole lot more. Sweden is the only nation other than England and Denmark that acutally feel white guilt. Shit's got to get a whole lot worse before they react.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:31 am

I don't know why anybody thinks acceleration will work and the Swedes aren't just gonna buckle like their shits are as thick as bowling balls.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4915
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by CIANIgger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm

how long before a mass shooting in Sweden? I'm calling it.
SpoilerShow
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests