RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14069
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 pm

There was zero benefit to that agreement for European citizens. Unified taxes across borders already were a thing for trade and could've been easily implemented. Nobody needs one single currency across several nations. It's not like electronics struggle with conversion and it's not like you'll suddenly find yourself in a different nation overnight so you can get your dumb ass to a bank to get some foreign currency before going there.
Borders? Every border I've crossed back in the days required you to slow down a bit, hold your ID on the window and you're waved through without stopping. Because they only stop dodgy shit, not a German car with German inhabitants holding German IDs against the window.

The only ones that benefited are those that are in Europe illegally. Great move, Brussels! Every single person that ever held a seat in the parliament there is on my shit list as well.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Guest

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 pm
Is it really a nation any more? After all, a nation without borders cannot really be called as such
"Close the borders. You ain't gonna eat a pizza without a box."

User avatar
ban
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
I'm speechless. Imagine if Italy or Greece destroyed their artifacts.
They tried to. Multiple times. One time there were talks about selling some artifiacts from the old museum in Acropolis to some fuckwit collectors. The moment that shit leaked, there was enough outrage to burn down the parliament and a lot of lower level heads rolled to quell it. It worked but of course there those of us that still want to see the bosses that gave the order, straight up hanged for even daring to suggest that shit. And there was a time where they proposed that we destroy the Herodium and built it with new marble and modern conviniences, just to fleece money and give easy jobs.

There's a reason why even non-hooligans / non-anarchists in Athens often chant "Burn the Parliament, the damned brothel of politics".
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 3078
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 am

ban wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
I'm speechless. Imagine if Italy or Greece destroyed their artifacts.
They tried to. Multiple times. One time there were talks about selling some artifiacts from the old museum in Acropolis to some fuckwit collectors. The moment that shit leaked, there was enough outrage to burn down the parliament and a lot of lower level heads rolled to quell it. It worked but of course there those of us that still want to see the bosses that gave the order, straight up hanged for even daring to suggest that shit. And there was a time where they proposed that we destroy the Herodium and built it with new marble and modern conviniences, just to fleece money and give easy jobs.

There's a reason why even non-hooligans / non-anarchists in Athens often chant "Burn the Parliament, the damned brothel of politics".
See, you guys at least give a shit and told the malakas to fuck off. In Sweden they would have let it happen because their culture is "racist" or some Marxist horseshit.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
ban
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by ban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:38 am

Thankfully yeah, though we have one major weakness that overrides any sense of patriotism :



Thankfully the politicians suffer especially hard from this and don't want to share so they constantly have to deal with the angry masses. :mrgreen:

I remember my very first protest / chimp out when our mayor back in the very early 2000s wanted to tear down a historical open theatre(from the 19th century) at our local grove and just crush some of the ravine formations and cement them(he did pour some cement, that faggot, at the places we couldn't see) and when we noticed that, a protest ensued right out of his door he stopped. The moment he tried to argue even a bit some months later, shit really hit the fan. There was damage done but ever since then, nobody messes neither the theatre nor the grove.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 am

It would be maddening to destroy any of Greeces historical sites seeing as they're the countries main industry (tourists).
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 am
ban wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
I'm speechless. Imagine if Italy or Greece destroyed their artifacts.
They tried to. Multiple times. One time there were talks about selling some artifiacts from the old museum in Acropolis to some fuckwit collectors. The moment that shit leaked, there was enough outrage to burn down the parliament and a lot of lower level heads rolled to quell it. It worked but of course there those of us that still want to see the bosses that gave the order, straight up hanged for even daring to suggest that shit. And there was a time where they proposed that we destroy the Herodium and built it with new marble and modern conviniences, just to fleece money and give easy jobs.

There's a reason why even non-hooligans / non-anarchists in Athens often chant "Burn the Parliament, the damned brothel of politics".
See, you guys at least give a shit and told the malakas to fuck off. In Sweden they would have let it happen because their culture is "racist" or some Marxist horseshit.
Though I do believe there is a more sinister reason to destroying viking artifacts, the reason seems to be Sweden can't afford to collect all the artifacts they find and sort through them to find out what is old just and historically relevant. I assume they are spending all their money on immigrants and social work they are cutting back on their archaeological division. Of course the museums are becoming so cucked they are looking to somehow make their exhibits less Swedish centric. Like I want to go to Egypt or Greece to see anything else than their ancient history. :roll:

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 3078
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 am
Though I do believe there is a more sinister reason to destroying viking artifacts, the reason seems to be Sweden can't afford to collect all the artifacts they find and sort through them to find out what is old just and historically relevant. I assume they are spending all their money on immigrants and social work they are cutting back on their archaeological division. Of course the museums are becoming so cucked they are looking to somehow make their exhibits less Swedish centric. Like I want to go to Egypt or Greece to see anything else than their ancient history. :roll:
I honestly don't know why they just don't sell it if it is for money reasons. Surely many museums around the world would love to have Viking artifacts on display and would engage in a huge bidding war for it. Melting down the materials sounds fucking retarded, unless that shit is made of pure platinum or gold then it is fucking worthless and even then it would still be worth more to a museum or a batshit insane collector.

I don't buy that excuse from them at all. I think they know how pissed people would be if they admitted it was because they hate their country and want to literally destroy their history so they made up some bullshit about needing to sell the parts as scrap metal.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3301
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Charlar » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 am
Though I do believe there is a more sinister reason to destroying viking artifacts, the reason seems to be Sweden can't afford to collect all the artifacts they find and sort through them to find out what is old just and historically relevant. I assume they are spending all their money on immigrants and social work they are cutting back on their archaeological division. Of course the museums are becoming so cucked they are looking to somehow make their exhibits less Swedish centric. Like I want to go to Egypt or Greece to see anything else than their ancient history. :roll:
I honestly don't know why they just don't sell it if it is for money reasons. Surely many museums around the world would love to have Viking artifacts on display and would engage in a huge bidding war for it. Melting down the materials sounds fucking retarded, unless that shit is made of pure platinum or gold then it is fucking worthless and even then it would still be worth more to a museum or a batshit insane collector.

I don't buy that excuse from them at all. I think they know how pissed people would be if they admitted it was because they hate their country and want to literally destroy their history so they made up some bullshit about needing to sell the parts as scrap metal.
They're evil and retarded
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
ban
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by ban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:44 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 am
It would be maddening to destroy any of Greeces historical sites seeing as they're the countries main industry (tourists).
That would mean we have a keen bussiness sense and can make profit over the long run. The lazier it is to get a big amount of money in an instant, the better here, so hearing about someone actively thinking of really dumb fucking shit in order for us to gain ez money(with very diminishing returns of course), we'll do it(fe, building a new museum but charging up the ass for entry, no special privileges, not paying the staff to save money = about 2 million in the first month then everything goes to shit since it obviously doesn't work). Of course, whenever that happens shitstorms arise and things get back to normal after a month, with a huge monetary loss(if some curator gained a million out of that example, the following month he lost twice that due to his actions).

And unfortunately, the last years, the historical sites and exhibits haven't been as profitable due to tourists wanting to visit clubs and Mykonos far more mostly due to Tyrone McMuhdeek roaming the streets, acompanied by Aloha Snackbars...and when they drove in spades back in 2015, we basically lost tons of revenue for a year and a half to the point where economists thought that if active measures to aleviate the situation weren't taken, the tourist industry may as well be dead because nobody wants to f.e. go to the Areios Pagos(not the grand jury, the ancient jury that's a big white marblish rock at the feet of Acropolis) to see tons of immigrants roam around and eye their wallets. They are already annoyed that the trannies get coked up and set up shop during the nights there, as they go back to their hotels. At least as far as Lesvos goes, this year is shaping up to be one where there may be a tourist resurgence, since we were ground zero.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2610
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:48 am

This is why the lefty movement to return artifacts from collectors and museums to their country of origin is retarded.
You never know when a country/civilization is going to collapse. Having artifacts spread out all over the world makes more sense.
Look how many artifacts have been destroyed by Islamist shitheads over the past 20 years in the Middle East.
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest