RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Newhalf

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:46 am

Seems like I am too heartless and cruel after all, but at least I am a decent shot. That's because the G36s are idiot-proof though. Much better than their reputation.
If you can't hit your mark with those you might be blind.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:20 pm

I guess it's okay if you shout after the escapee, asking him what he thinks about Trump.

And the G36 has just been memed into a shit weapon because our Bundeswehr loves drama. I don't think anyone who ever actually used one has ever complained.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:29 pm

French had the best standard rifle ever and they discontinued it! Even when the French do something right/awesome they have to fuck it up by being French;

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Dammit. You could get them for cheap by spooking them, they'd drop it and you would have a brand new rifle, never fired.
They probably replaced it with nothing, having figured that out.
It's a trap!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:52 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:29 pm
French had the best standard rifle ever and they discontinued it! Even when the French do something right/awesome they have to fuck it up by being French;

Ah, the gun that Metal Gear Solid got me interested in. They used the G1 but still close enough. I’ve always wanted to try one out.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:38 pm

I always thought bullpups were gay. Not for any practical reason, I just think they look gay.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:01 pm

Take the word of Gun Jesus with a massive grain of salt when he talks about the Famas. He's a fanboy of it and mostly that's due to it being super rare in the USA.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:01 pm
Take the word of Gun Jesus with a massive grain of salt when he talks about the Famas. He's a fanboy of it and mostly that's due to it being super rare in the USA.
^This

I'm no gun super hard core gun nut with troves of knowledge, the FAMAS is aesthetically pleasing to me and nothing more :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:01 pm
I’ve still gotta scrape up enough for an AR-15 before they’re perma banned by Sloppy Joe.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Norway Has Made Biphobic, Transphobic Speech Illegal
Bi, trans, and nonbinary folks in Norway are celebrating a huge win after the country recently expanded its penal code that previously only protected lesbian and gay people from hate speech to include gender identity and all forms of “sexual orientation.”

These amendments to the penal code, which was first passed in 1981, comes at a time when the ultra-liberal country has seen a rise in LGBTQ+ hate crimes.

According to the advocacy group, ILGA-Europe, the bill was approved on its second reading without a vote given that it was already backed by lawmakers on its first reading last week.

The penal code states that those who are guilty of hate speech face a fine or up to a year in jail for private comments, and a maximum of three years in jail for public remarks. Furthermore, those charged with violent crimes that are motivated by a victim’s orientation or gender identity will receive harsher sentences.
Norway, what the fuck have you done? I would have expected this from Sweden, not from you. Good that Auli isn't here anymore seeing this shit happening to his country. I hope Breivik takes another +70 of these cocksuckers out when he is released.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.