RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Pro tip for black Americans: If you want to experience an all inclusive almost-free holiday in Sweden do this: Buy one-way airline ticket to Germany, pick some airport near the northern border like one in Flensburg. When you arrive in Germany mail your passport and other documents back to the States. Take a bus or a train to Sweden through Denmark, at the Swedish border say the magic word "asylum", say you are from some African shithole country and you lost your papers while crossing the Mediterranean Sea. You can make up your name and age, it's not like they'll check anything, that would be racism. You will get a free housing, free health care and they'll pay you a 1000 Euro / month you can spend on hookers and drugs, you can eat for free at a local refugee center. When you are tired of Sweden have someone to mail your papers to you in Sweden, then you can go to a local welfare office to confess you really are Murican, there's no penalty at all for fucking with the system if you are non-Swedish, say you're broke and they'll buy you a ticket back to the States. I'm not even being sarcastic here, you could totally do that.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Just be careful not to piss anyone off in the refugee center canteen unless you want to get shanked by a group of Eritreans, Afghans or other well-adjusted mobs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 pm

That sounds like a great idea I'll definitely mention it next time any of my relatives are thinking of going on a trip.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:05 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 am
Not Sweden, but related
http://archive.is/JJfzf
German feminist cunt realises she helped fuck the country with refugees, claims Germany is unsalvageable, plans to life raft to Poland
One for Kugel, I imagine
And what does she do? Run away. Help Germany to get fucked, run away. I'll make my last stand here if I have to. I'm just waiting for the day.
0d53a7168db5015f3d9092aec22dacc7e41fb832a33fbab5b87526eb341dc79d.jpg
0d53a7168db5015f3d9092aec22dacc7e41fb832a33fbab5b87526eb341dc79d.jpg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 am
Didn't some guy in Germany take donations to support refugees at his daughter's funeral - a daughter who was killed by refugees?
Didn't hear about that but I'm sure it's true. No need to get upset over people that already fucked themselves.
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:59 pm
Buy one-way airline ticket to Germany, pick some airport near the northern border like one in Flensburg.
Slight correction there. Flensburg doesn't have an international, commercial airport. Hamburg is what you're looking for.
When you land in Hamburg, take a train to Kiel. You'll feel right at home with all the other niggers dealing crack there so you'll have a homely experience. Just dodge the beret-wearing cops there unless you fancy getting the shit kicked out of you. Then again, that might just enhance the homely feeling of getting stomped by the fuzz.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Fucking up Germany and running away reminds me of commiefornians.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:31 am

Except Commiefornians have 49 similar states to flee to without having to actually learn a different language and shit, whereas Germans have like Austria (which is more right-leaning and therefore haram), Swiss (who are kinda sick and tired of all the German swissabos) and parts of Belgium (which is a borderline failed state because the different ethnicities can't stand each other).

I guess Luxembourg and South Tyrol are okay. Though the former is probably pretty expensive, while the latter has you ruled over by Italy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:51 am

Südtirol doesn't want your useless ass unless you are a valuable worker.
Luxemburg or Lützeburg or whatever is fucking France. I know a "German" from Luxemburg and it's fucking France all the way through. You go to a McDonald's in the supposedly "German" part of it and ask for a Big Mac and get a "Quoi??". You better ask for a fucking "Le Bique Maque", I shit you not.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:05 am
Slight correction there. Flensburg doesn't have an international, commercial airport. Hamburg is what you're looking for.
When you land in Hamburg, take a train to Kiel. You'll feel right at home with all the other niggers dealing crack there so you'll have a homely experience. Just dodge the beret-wearing cops there unless you fancy getting the shit kicked out of you. Then again, that might just enhance the homely feeling of getting stomped by the fuzz.
With the exception that when those German cops are kicking you and you scream "Nazi police!" they'll stop and get abashed (time for you to escape!), unlike back in the US where they just laugh. :mrgreen:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:05 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 am
Not Sweden, but related
http://archive.is/JJfzf
German feminist cunt realises she helped fuck the country with refugees, claims Germany is unsalvageable, plans to life raft to Poland
One for Kugel, I imagine
And what does she do? Run away. Help Germany to get fucked, run away. I'll make my last stand here if I have to. I'm just waiting for the day.
Bah they're just looking for an excuse to fuck Poland now.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Now they are trying to destroy Viking artefacts and history. Kugel, encourage your Danish people to get the other Nordic countries to invade Sweden to save them from themselves.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.