RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Bobito

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Bobito » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:41 am

The power of diversity, funny to see a mega cuck in action protecting his bulls around 14:20.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:37 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:41 pm
I thought Finland was the smart country of that peninsula.
They were just ever so slightly less cucked. But not anymore.
Slighty less cucked? Compared to what? Germany? Look at the stats, mate. :mrgreen:

Germany: I'm slightly cucked!
Bobito wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:54 am
There is a swedish people party in Finland? That sounds mega cucked.
Heh, I wouldn't have guessed I'd defend SFP someday, but here we go. There are ~5% of Swedish-speaking Finns, Finn-Swedes, of population of Finland, and SFP mainly pursues a policy that benefits them. It's not a party promoting any Swedish open-borders policy bullshit or Finland should bend over Sweden or anything like that. Funnily, it's also one of the most (economically) right-leaning parties here as Finn-Swedes are on average middle/upper class people, it's also one of the rare parties here that supports NATO membership. If I were Finn-Swede, I could see myself voting for SFP.

The situation in Finland isn't really that dire as some here are describing. Yes, we currently have the worst government of our history, but they will be replaced in three years, according to polls their support has plummeted since they came to power and in 2023 we will have centrist-right government again. The BS is they will rise taxes and increase our national debt, but all that will be fixable in the future. We just have to keep our fingers crossed that we don't get another rapefugee wave in the next three years as these fuckers will be letting every negro in that'll come knocking our doors.
Bobito wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:41 am
Welcome to the jungle
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:51 pm

We might have the second-highest ratio of Muslims, but I think there's a slight difference between 2nd+-Generation-Muslims and Fresh-"Refugee"-Muslims. The former might still blow people up, but they are more docile, more civilized.

Also I seem to recall that one of our northern states as some Danish minory party who is always guaranteed to get at least one seat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:51 pm
We might have the second-highest ratio of Muslims, but I think there's a slight difference between 2nd+-Generation-Muslims and Fresh-"Refugee"-Muslims. The former might still blow people up, but they are more docile, more civilized.
That's a lie and you know it.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
This isn't one of your jokes, is it?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Comrade Merkel has the most docile herd o' Muslim cattle you've ever seen, guize.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Also I seem to recall that one of our northern states as some Danish minory party who is always guaranteed to get at least one seat.
So that's who Kugel votes for
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:27 am

Muzzies are born with a piece if DetCord in their ass. The only thing you have to do is to put the Blast Cap of religion on there and let it rip.
Even the Woman are primed for explosion. Like a life sized, black painted babushka doll, filled with sloppy meat and horse teeth. That is a evolutional step up to make them even more dangerous when they explode.
If Muzzies were an RPG Race, there would be a +2modificator for reaktivity and a +4 for armour penetration (when lit on fire)
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Let's get back to the joy of Sweden:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Considering that Germany imported Muslims, mostly Turks, by the fuckton as workers for decades and that Sweden only started a short while ago I'd say Sweden is on a good way to surpass France by 2021.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Yeah, the SSW. Unsurprisingly, they run the most retarded campaigns. A party goal is to "reclaim" the land down to the Elbe, or in other words mostly including Hamburg.
If I didn't know any better I'd say they are a joke party. Their existence and that guaranteed seat is something we have England specifically to thank for. That one guaranteed seat is also just about what they usually get. Not even the Danish living here vote for them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!