RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 am

GodsGift wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:52 am
Charlar wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:01 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:27 am
It's a bit weird though when a guy conquers so much land and during and after those conquests no historian living in those places even mentions it. It's like somebody was to tell you about some Genghis Khan kinda motherfucker and how he conquered the USA in the fifties.
Didn't he only conquer part of the Arabic peninsula? The Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire and the Sassanind Empire (Both governments and the empires population) were having a huge war during that time so wouldn't events in what they saw as a backwater filled with barbarians be considered as unimportant?
I'm not trying to argue but trying to deal with this confusion i'm having
Edit: I didn't notice i reached 3000 posts two posts ago
Yeah according to the fables he unified Arabia conquering Oman and Yemen after conquering modern day Saudi Arabia. Still though I don't see anyway he was real.
Where did you learn he didn't exist though?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 am
GodsGift wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:52 am
Charlar wrote:

Didn't he only conquer part of the Arabic peninsula? The Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire and the Sassanind Empire (Both governments and the empires population) were having a huge war during that time so wouldn't events in what they saw as a backwater filled with barbarians be considered as unimportant?
I'm not trying to argue but trying to deal with this confusion i'm having
Yeah according to the fables he unified Arabia conquering Oman and Yemen after conquering modern day Saudi Arabia. Still though I don't see anyway he was real.
Where did you learn he didn't exist though?
I have found some stuff on the matter cause I'm interested in stuff like that. I've read De Historische Mohammed which gives good arguments for why his existence is not credibly accounted for and most likely based on political motivation. For example the marriage of Aisha is used to legitimate the first caliph who was supposed to be her father. Also Mohammed had supposedly sent letters to many of the major head of States including the Byzantine emperor who not only converted but tried to convert the empire.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:44 am

Charlar wrote:
Almost forgot about that. I think you've earned the title. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 am

This is what happens to Swedish girls when they turn down the advances of migrant pigs.
Local cuck police have already dropped the case in mere days.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 am

#notallmudslimes
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:39 pm

If they're nationalists are already as cucked as the rest of the country they hsould start importing them, cause any conservatard part would have a field day on the next election.

(At least I hope so...)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Incidents like this (and much, much worse) happen all the time around the muslim ghettos in Sweden. This one got on the news just cause that picture got so much attention in social media. This is far from the ugliest things Swedish women must go through with these animals, she just got groped and got a wound in her head. By no means I do not intend to belittle what that subhuman did to her, it's just that there has been many vastly worse cases lately which do not get the media coverage barely at all. Like one case a couple months back in which a girl was gang raped and tortured by some africans, after raping her they torched her genitals with a lighter. Police dropped that case also. One retiring Swedish police chief made a facebook post last year how things are completely out of hand with migrants and he was crucified in media because of.. you guess for what? Yup. Being a racist. Sweden is truly lost.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm

I truly, truly hate the fucks that allowed these people into the west...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:54 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 pm
Also Mohammed had supposedly sent letters to many of the major head of States including the Byzantine emperor who not only converted but tried to convert the empire.
It's amazing what factoids one can find up their ass.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 am
This is what happens to Swedish girls when they turn down the advances of migrant pigs.

Local cuck police have already dropped the case in mere days.
And the violent incident appropriately took place at a Church turned into a night club. How fitting of modern Sweden.
This is not the first time the night club has been the scene of a serious incident, as it was bombed just months ago by unknown attackers.
That cross is probably offending the local Migrants of Peace.

EDIT: Oh look, it was bombed the year before that, too.
:roll:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.