RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Auli » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rapes.html
Hundreds protest in Sweden after police told women to ‘stay inside or walk in pairs’ after series of violent gang rapes of teenage girls

That will fix the rape epidemic and molestation in Sweden.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

TheManWithNoPlan

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Women stay in your homes and wear a burka for god sake!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:36 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 pm
They're just asking for it with the way they show their hair all over the place!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:36 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 pm
They're just asking for it with the way they show their hair all over the place!
Exactly christ everyone knows pakis are sex pes-I mean all white males are rapist #notallmuslims. Also is your a women do not get a black-cab by yourself.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:40 pm

But but muh mudslime refugees!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Fy fan svenska pojkar Åke, Gustav och Nils, gangraping your women nowadays? Naughty naughty. Try to chill and keep your KORV in your pants.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:15 am

Honestly, fuck Sweden and fuck the Swedes. I won't be too sorry to see these smug smiling cucks get raped to death by swarthy barbarians. I have no sympathy for apathetic cowards that refuse to defend themselves.
They brag about being the most progressive nation on Earth. Maybe, just maybe, the world will get a clue when RainbowSafeSpaceLand falls to Islamic Rape Men.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:28 am

Sweden projected to drop to having a lower human development index than Mexico, Bulgaria, and Argentina in the next 30 years due to immigration

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 am

Goddamn. Is anybody on here Swedish? I want to know. Does anyone in that country have any balls? Does ANYONE have the will to fight back? Like, at least I see some British and Germans trying to do something about the situation in their countries.
In that DailyMail article linked above, there's a solitary Swede in the comments section and she's calling everyone racists for calling out Muslim immigrants as causing the rape crisis. I'd say I hope she gets raped, but I seriously think she still wouldn't get a clue if that happened.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:31 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 am
Goddamn. Is anybody on here Swedish? I want to know. Does anyone in that country have any balls? Does ANYONE have the will to fight back? Like, at least I see some British and Germans trying to do something about the situation in their countries.
In that DailyMail article linked above, there's a solitary Swede in the comments section and she's calling everyone racists for calling out Muslim immigrants as causing the rape crisis. I'd say I hope she gets raped, but I seriously think she still wouldn't get a clue if that happened.
I know there was a group of 20 to 200 males swedes in 2016 or 2015 did try to go out and spread info on the bullshit going on but the rest of Sweden backstabbed them
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes