RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm
how long before a mass shooting in Sweden? I'm calling it.
You'd have to have someone actually care about the country for that to happen.

It's more like they'll let things slide until there's a need for a common fincial riot, like in France. The majority religion right now is Muslim, so they'll pass all the hate crime laws they need. But when their precious social services net runs out of money, then people will get pissed off they can't pay--damned if they speak out, damned if they dont.

This article explains why even the left needs to (and used to) give a fuck about immigration:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatl ... le/583252/
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:31 am
I don't know why anybody thinks acceleration will work and the Swedes aren't just gonna buckle like their shits are as thick as bowling balls.
It's not going to work for them. Sweden is already FUBAR. But there are a few useful men that could do something elsewhere.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 am

So Finnish politicians want to turn their country into Sweden. Veris, how accurate is this?

Also I learned that Stockholm is the San Fransisco of Sweden.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:28 am

European politicians that aren't eastern European are all the fucking same.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 am

So Finnish politicians want to turn their country into Sweden. Veris, how accurate is this?
Aaa, that's a long video and one heavy ass question to answer thoroughly, but OK..
SpoilerShow
After the second world war Finland was very poor, mostly agrarian country whereas Sweden was rich and comparatively advanced in industry. During the years of economic growth and industrialization Finland adopted the Nordic model and Swedish values and beliefs, Sweden was something to look up as a role model and that was only natural development, considering the fact that Finland was hundreds of years under the rule of Sweden, many our administrative structures were built based on Swedish model (legislation, local government, relationship between Evangelical Lutheran church and state etc.), there's an old saying here: "The way of Sweden is our way".

So, Swedish foreign policy impact on Finland is and has been huge over the years in both good and bad. It has mainly served us well, but it has also caused drawbacks, following their disastrous refugee policy is an obvious example, but one not-so-obvious is Finland staying out of Nato. IMO Finland should apply for Nato membership asap, but, staying obedient to our paragon country, that won't happen until Sweden applies for one. Let me tell you, the day Sweden puts the application in, Finland will do the same.

Swedish teens interviewed at the beginning of the video.. that doesn't give a true picture at all what an average Swedish thinks about Finland and Finns, that's just a typical city hipsterism where young people in a capital city view themselves as more educated, civilized and generally better people than people living in smaller cities or towns. The less intelligent they are the more certain they are they're something exceptional due to the geographic location of their residence. We also have plenty of this BS elitism amongst our capital city youngsters, I call that city hillbillyism, usually it isn't that blunt, but more in between the lines.

But besides that (cherry-picking anti-Finn opinions of a handful of Swedish and giving a false view of Swedish-Finn relations) it's very accurate. Rape has been skyrocketing since the 2015 refugee wave, gang rapes were a non-existent phenomenon prior that and within the Helsinki metropolitan area foreigners were responsible for most of the rapes last year, not only proportionally, but also in absolute numbers (the proportion of foreigners in the population of the area was less than 13%, it's huge that group so small commits more than 50% of regional sex crime).
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:02 pm

So Finland is the Cuckson to Sweden's Spoony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:02 pm
So Finland is the Cuckson to Sweden's Spoony.
Finland is more like Yahtzee. Initially he was all "I will follow your example sempai" but now he looks at him and thinks "What the hell happened to him? He better not talk to me".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 25, 2019 9:32 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 25, 2019 9:56 pm

SWEDEN YES!
It never ends, does it?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter