Genocide the Homeless

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Genocide the Homeless

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Well, that's one way to get your Potemkin village going on :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 am

My city ships 'em out as well. They let them build up a small village under the bridge, then when people start complaining about homeless a-holes accosting them the cops round up and disappear them. They could be killing them, I suppose, but it seems like it would be easier just to ship them out.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:44 am

Guaranteed they ship them out. Someone would notice and say something if a city were killing their homeless en masse.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 am

Bus tickets are cheaper than bullets and the shitter politicians would need to have some balls to pull a trigger. It takes none to give them a bus ticket and send them to another state. You're actively fucking over your own countrymen by exporting your poor somewhere else (this goes far beyond the natural migration of people following jobs), but I guess current year doesn't see this as the treasonous act it is. Rather than attempt to handle your own homeless underclass, you'd rather pay for buses to send them to some other state.

And then all you fucking states can load up huge buses full of your bums and collectively shit ALL OF THEM into 1-4 specific states. Thereby making those places unlivable for the people native to that area. GG. We should do the same with our rapists, arsonists and sex offenders. Whenever they get out of prison, we put them on buses and ship them to the states that ship their homeless here. Enjoy, fuckers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 am
Bus tickets are cheaper than bullets and the shitter politicians would need to have some balls to pull a trigger. It takes none to give them a bus ticket and send them to another state. You're actively fucking over your own countrymen by exporting your poor somewhere else (this goes far beyond the natural migration of people following jobs), but I guess current year doesn't see this as the treasonous act it is. Rather than attempt to handle your own homeless underclass, you'd rather pay for buses to send them to some other state.

And then all you fucking states can load up huge buses full of your bums and collectively shit ALL OF THEM into 1-4 specific states. Thereby making those places unlivable for the people native to that area. GG. We should do the same with our rapists, arsonists and sex offenders. Whenever they get out of prison, we put them on buses and ship them to the states that ship their homeless here. Enjoy, fuckers.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

I always wondered how Austin got so many damn homeless, since it's basically an island in the middle of an empty desert. There must have been thousands when I was there a couple years ago. There are so many they poisoned the fucking river with shit!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:52 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

I always wondered how Austin got so many damn homeless, since it's basically an island in the middle of an empty desert. There must have been thousands when I was there a couple years ago. There are so many they poisoned the fucking river with shit!
Isn't Austin the only shitlib part of Texas? I remember years ago I saw a comment from some fucker bragging that their city was the only blue one in Texas.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:12 pm

I dunno about the only, but it's definately the big one.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:53 am

Austin is one of the designated Commiefornia Transplantation Zones. I always hear about them moving to my state or Texas. When they say "Texas," they mean Austin.

It goes Washington, Oregon, Texas and maybe parts of Arizona as far as Commiefornians shitting up other states.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 pm

And Denver. I just moved out of there a couple months ago. It's shit too thanks to all the fucking Californians
-The user formerly known as CIANigger