Tradthot Reckoning

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tradthot Reckoning

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:31 pm
It means we both wanted to fuck each other badly, but I wouldn't because she was 15 and I was 18. I dunno. I don't really count them as girlfriends if we never did anything.
What a Chad.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
She was actually very slim, but my friends did make fun of me being with her because she was very tall and was a tomboy. Many years later one of my friends confided in me that they were actually giving me shit because they were jealous.
How big was her penis?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
It means we both wanted to fuck each other badly, but I wouldn't because she was 15 and I was 18. I dunno. I don't really count them as girlfriends if we never did anything.
Why didn't you just wait a year? Or, when did you meet her? You could've done her a year earlier and it wouldn't have been stat rape.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:05 pm
How big was her penis?
Asking for a friend.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:11 pm
Why didn't you just wait a year? Or, when did you meet her? You could've done her a year earlier and it wouldn't have been stat rape.
OK, so here's the other thing. She was a friend's little sister. I really didn't pay much attention to her before. Then that year when she turned 15 (and I was 18) she was all over me for some reason. She'd even started taking up my hobbies, dressing like me, and basically acting like me.
With chicks, especially at that age, it's sort of a now-or-never thing. So by the time she became legal (somewhere between 16-18 in my State, not sure), she'd long since moved on and had forgotten about me. She'd really gotten into partying and had been arrested at least a couple times .
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:12 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:33 pm
OK, so here's the other thing. She was a friend's little sister. I really didn't pay much attention to her before. Then that year when she turned 15 (and I was 18) she was all over me for some reason. She'd even started taking up my hobbies, dressing like me, and basically acting like me.
You should have jumped on that. The fact that you referred to her as your 'sorta-girlfriend' indicates some interest on your part.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:25 am

My high school girlfriend was thicc, then went fat soon as we split. She was dangerously on that threshold. Her dad is the fucking coolest. Takes no shit, gives none, is boss. Still on good terms with him and he'll treat me to rock shows and drinks anytime I'm in town.

Bottom line, as great as he is, his daughter is still a fat, childless fuck up who drank the SocJus kool-aid soon as she hit college.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:47 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:31 pm
I have no idea how it should be done. If you have no discipline, she runs wild. If you have too much, she rebels and runs wild.
No they don't. They aren't boys that go hormone crazy at a certain age. It's a power struggle and if she even dares engaging in it and testing your limits you're too close to losing already and it's likely because your whore wife isn't under control and encouraging her.
If you make it perfectly clear, not by saying it but by your behaviour all her life, that if she'd run off with some nigger you'd kill the both of them it's going to be fine.
CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:25 am
Her dad is the fucking coolest.
Found the mistake. Being a "cool dad" makes for shitty daughters. If you had been utterly terrified of him making you disappear she'd not be a fuckup today.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:58 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:25 am
My high school girlfriend was thicc
Are you talking about her penis?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:58 am
Are you talking about her penis?
What is your obsession with penis, and with girls having them? Got something you want to tell us, friend?
Kugelfisch wrote: