"Sanctuary" States/Cities Being Targeted by the DoJ

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: "Sanctuary" States/Cities Being Targeted by the DoJ

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 pm
I think it also has to do with it having been illegal for too long so as to fester a cuntish culture.
I can get totally fucking smashed in a park if I want to. You generally don't do that above teenager age. The stoners smoke very openly now partially out of defiance. Had it been legal for decades it would be just as mundane as beer or even seen as lame. Especially since you wouldn't have so many rappers glorifying it.
Yeah, as shitty as it is initially I think over a generation it will die out and not be seen as a fucking lifestyle.
I also think this. Weed won't be "cool" anymore. Not to mention it will be much more expensive in states where its legal which will also thin out numbers.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Back on topic, some judge ruled the guv can't deny money to sanctuary cities cause it's mean or something. Gave his verdict the same day two border guards were ambushed by illegals with rocks and one killed by having his head smashed in.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 pm
Back on topic, some judge ruled the guv can't deny money to sanctuary cities cause it's mean or something. Gave his verdict the same day two border guards were ambushed by illegals with rocks and one killed by having his head smashed in.
9th Circuit court is pure unadulterated cancer. They can't defy federal immigration law anyway. This is what Hopey Changey legacy looks like.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 am

Shit better improve as Trump gets more and more judicial vacancies filled. Media is crying because most of his picks for judges are white men. Boo hoo.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 pm
Back on topic, some judge ruled the guv can't deny money to sanctuary cities cause it's mean or something.
Are those the same idiots who vetoed the travel ban claiming the president couldn't order one when it's written quite clearly in black and white that he can?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:10 pm

But that would be mean.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:10 pm
But that would be mean.
They don't know what being mean really means
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit