White House Declares Nov 7th National Day For Victims of Communism

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Stranger

White House Declares Nov 7th National Day For Victims of Communism

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:18 pm

http://archive.is/VQfDo
Today, the National Day for the Victims of Communism, marks 100 years since the Bolshevik Revolution took place in Russia. The Bolshevik Revolution gave rise to the Soviet Union and its dark decades of oppressive communism, a political philosophy incompatible with liberty, prosperity, and the dignity of human life.

Over the past century, communist totalitarian regimes around the world have killed more than 100 million people and subjected countless more to exploitation, violence, and untold devastation. These movements, under the false pretense of liberation, systematically robbed innocent people of their God-given rights of free worship, freedom of association, and countless other rights we hold sacrosanct. Citizens yearning for freedom were subjugated by the state through the use of coercion, violence, and fear.

Today, we remember those who have died and all who continue to suffer under communism. In their memory and in honor of the indomitable spirit of those who have fought courageously to spread freedom and opportunity around the world, our Nation reaffirms its steadfast resolve to shine the light of liberty for all who yearn for a brighter, freer future.
Do you hear it? Do you hear the screeching?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: White House Declares Nov 7th National Day For Victims of Communism

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:18 pm
Do you hear it? Do you hear the screeching?
Guessing it's coming from people who never had to live under communism?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Did they only declare this in [current year], or have they be doing this since the Cold War?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:12 pm

It's new.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Some BuzzFeed pizza connoisseur said that this was white supreeeeeeemacism (he later deleted it after the inevitable blowback). God I fucking hate the pizza media so much.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Trump could recognize National Ice Cream day and they'd call it white supremacy.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Look kids. A forced meme.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:09 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm
Trump could recognize National Ice Cream day and they'd call it white supremacy.
"Did you see how Trump was holding a vanilla ice cream cone? According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, vanilla ice cream is code used by the alt-right to signal white supremacy. "
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 pm

"And now he's going for chocolate ice cream, a clear signal of oppression."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette