Discord Caused the Alt Right

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Discord Caused the Alt Right

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:41 pm
Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:01 am
Discord itself is just barely functional, which in itself is amazing considering the head honchos are obsessed with pandering to troons and gayming nerd culture rubbish.
Which explains perfectly why you're there in the first place. :lol:
Not really. But lol at you still pulling the Wizchan act when everyone knows "modern" Germany is made up of dangerhair trannies and numale freaks. And in typical white nigger style you choose to handwring eternally about it (If the German election thread is of any indication) rather than take concrete actions. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:32 pm

I think you're overselling the relevancy of transdom in Krautland.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 pm
But lol at you still pulling the Wizchan act when everyone knows "modern" Germany is made up of dangerhair trannies and numale freaks.
You're trying very poorly do deflect from you living in a far worse nation and that you actively chose to hang around trannies.
Got a little projecting going on there, mate.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:52 am
Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 am
We know.
There is no "we", Reddit.
You never spam "Pizza Media" and call people redditors on any other place you are at. At Something Sensitive and especially on discord you talk VERY fucking differently. You dodged his question about why you claim that "reddit is a forum like any other" on discord but here you won't shut up about them.

It's like you are trying to be a low rent Kugel to fit in, but you are too autistic to not stand out when you try too hard. We are onto you, goon.
Kugel was austically screeching so hard I actually missed this response, my bad.

>You never spam "Pizza Media" and call people redditors on any other place you are at.

You haven't lurked and stalked hard enough, apparently.

>At Something Sensitive and especially on discord you talk VERY fucking differently.

No, not really.

>You dodged his question about why you claim that "reddit is a forum like any other" on discord but here you won't shut up about them.

I dodged it because it's not structured like a question. I realize that this forum has a problem with overglorifying Germans just like /pol/ but you guys should know better. :roll:

>It's like you are trying to be a low rent Kugel to fit in

That would require me to be a low rent Nintenyearold, which is simply not happening. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:40 pm
Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 pm
But lol at you still pulling the Wizchan act when everyone knows "modern" Germany is made up of dangerhair trannies and numale freaks.
You're trying very poorly do deflect from you living in a far worse nation and that you actively chose to hang around trannies.
Got a little projecting going on there, mate.
I don't have to project against a sissified, submissive slave such as yourself. Germany isn't even 150 years old and I lost the count of how many times it razed itself to the ground. Remind me again which country actively trains their citizens to hump Jamal's legs and crybully against other countries to do the same?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 pm

>implying that doesn't fit Canada perfectly
And of the two of us, you're the guy hanging around with faggots. Lady, thou doth protest too much.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 pm
And of the two of us, you're the guy hanging around with faggots. Lady, thou doth protest too much.
Ah yes, that reminds me you're like 31 or something and you still haven't produced a family. Just German master race things.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm the Gallant to Duwango's Doofus
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 pm
Shut up, faggot.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:39 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:31 pm
Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 pm
Shut up, faggot.
Yeah, no
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:33 am

Seriously, though, did you guys ever come to a consensus on who had the bigger dick? Because I'm tired of all of these dicks getting waved in the air. I would like my dickless air back, please.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger