Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 5128
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 pm

https://twitter.com/i/moments/941192833 ... 60?lang=en

Another guy confesses. This time it's the fag who lied about the conditions under which he made his shitty documentary. I mean, no, he's not confessing to faking his documentary. He's just confessing to cheating on all his wives and girlfriends repeatedly and date-raping crazy bitches.

If you don't think Super Size Me was fake, go look into it. I mean, sure, no shit "fast food makes you a fat fuck," but the way he did his documentary was highly unscientific and full of outright lies and magic hippie vegan bullshit.

https://youtu.be/LgBLQIJEcbE?t=53

So congrats brah, a lying fake documentary filmmaker is also a rapist. GG.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Auli » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Oh another moral highground fuckbag was amoral?

NEWS!


By now you can just spot these retards. Are you super moral and shout from your high horse?

Then you are either

a) misogynist who exploit women/cheat
or
b) a rapist
Image

User avatar
Pen Pal
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Here's a video from the documentary rabidtictac mentioned that goes more in depth about Spurlock's bullshit


https://i.imgur.com/p5hlQEo.png
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:51 am

What was the Salma full-frontal scene in?

I'm assuming Sperlock is trying to get ahead of the story. Why else would he just randomly admit to a bunch of, possibly criminal, stuff?

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:24 am

It's kind of dumb. Alec Baldwin did something a similar spergout about confessing to something vague about "treating women badly" and vow to improve. I dunno, maybe it works because I've heard nothing further. And if you look at Sperglock's tweet, about half the women have sympathy for him because he talks the SJW lingo.
"Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
Guest

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:39 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:51 am
What was the Salma full-frontal scene in?

I'm assuming Sperlock is trying to get ahead of the story. Why else would he just randomly admit to a bunch of, possibly criminal, stuff?

Never mind. It was Frieda, where she had a unibrow and looked uggo AF.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 5128
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:51 am

Pen Pal wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:41 pm
Here's a video from the documentary rabidtictac mentioned that goes more in depth about Spurlock's bullshit
Exactly. It's obvious Spurlock made a bunch of shit up and then ate whatever he needed to make the numbers seem bad.

It's not that 3550 calories per day looks GOOD, by any means. That still looks fucking awful and Spurlock could have used the real numbers to make a point about how consistent overeating leads to consistent, small weight gain which adds up to an overall obesity problem in the country.

But Spurlock didn't make that argument and didn't use the real numbers. He had an axe to grind as a vegan pussy and he laid all the blame on fast food and McD specifically (and "super sizing" meals, when in reality a fat fuck can always just order more shit) rather than pointing to the real indicators for weight gain:

Empty calories, consistent overeating, stress and brainless munching. It's much less flashy to claim that a leading cause of obesity is consistently eating around 500-1000 calories more than you should for your height and weight. But vegan pussies probably don't like that argument, because that argument says nothing about the TYPE of food you eat. And vegan pussies always have to put all the blame on meat or meat derivatives.
Spurlock’s girlfriend (now ex-wife) during the documentary was Alex Jamieson, author of The Great American Detox Diet and a well known and longtime celebrity vegan.

When ideology trumps scientific facts, however, dietary obsessions die hard. On her blog Delicious Vitality, Jamieson shocked her fans by announcing that she had quit veganism.

A vegan for 13 years, Jamieson said that a whole foods, plant based diet helped her initially resolve some health problems. She also said it felt “clean and right” given what she had learned about the industrial food system and how horribly animals are treated in confinement.

Then, she said things began to change a few years ago. The burger that used to disgust her made her salivate. She had overwhelming urges to order salmon instead of her usual salad with tofu.
She said at first she denied her cravings and figured she was just mineral deficient.

More nuts, more juicing, more sea vegetables. For over a year, she tried everything in the vegan playbook to get the cravings to stop.

To her dismay, the cravings for meat and eggs continued and did not abate.

Jamieson writes that about that time she started to notice that most of her clients and readers were not vegan. Some of those who were vegan were not thriving and were even sicker and heavier than before they started an all plant based diet.

She noticed that shame was a common emotion experienced by vegans who began to eat meat again. This caused her to hide the secret of her cravings for meat and eggs even more tightly.

Finally, Alex decided that she had to experiment and see how her body responded to animal foods again. With the support of a few trusted friends, she began eating eggs.

Her body welcomed the change and wanted more!

But still she guarded her secret, stealthily buying animal foods and sneaking home to eat them in solitude.

It shocked her to realize that she had developed an eating disorder after 12 years as a vegan! The thought then occurred to her that she could help a lot of people by coming out of the closet and admitting her struggle and need for animal foods.
This is literally the reason Super Size Me even fucking exists.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com ... -veganism/

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2084
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 am

Isn't that what happened to Bryce Dallas Howard? Was a vegan for many years, got pregnant, had a baby, developed an amino acid deficiency and finally her doctor told her 'Look, you need to eat meat'.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5955
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:40 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 am
Isn't that what happened to Bryce Dallas Howard? Was a vegan for many years, got pregnant, had a baby, developed an amino acid deficiency and finally her doctor told her 'Look, you need to eat meat'.
Reminds me of a piece on some ultra raw foods vegan. He used to live fairly unhealthy and switched to eat pretty much nothing but salads. He started running and everything and felt just amazing.
His wife was massively annoyed by the whole fridge being full of plastic boxes of salad because you need to eat incredible amounts of it to get enough nutrition. She was also annoyed that he became impotent and had zero libido.
His doctor told him that he was a dipshit, well into the process of killing himself, that his test results would've been awful for a 90yr old and that he felt amazing because, well, that's what happens when you're starving. You get euphoric. Your body tries desperately to keep you going so you can fucking hunt something before it's too late.

Then again, in my family I have two guys that didn't want to eat vegetables as kids. Both got violently ill with Mononucleosis and assorted other shit. Almost everyone gets Mononucleosis eventually but if your autoimmune system is weak because you're a moron that refuses to eat vitamins it seriously fucks your shit up.
After that experience, they became both big fans of all kinds of vegetables. :lol:

What's so hard about accepting that humans are omnivores? If your dinner plate either has no animal product or vegetables on it I don't consider that a complete meal. If you claim to not like any kind of meat, vegetable, fruit or cheese you have an eating disorder. Having eating disorders is something for degenerates.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 pm
If someone likes moe they should be killed

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2084
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:40 am
Reminds me of a piece on some ultra raw foods vegan. He used to live fairly unhealthy and switched to eat pretty much nothing but salads. He started running and everything and felt just amazing.
His wife was massively annoyed by the whole fridge being full of plastic boxes of salad because you need to eat incredible amounts of it to get enough nutrition. She was also annoyed that he became impotent and had zero libido.
His doctor told him that he was a dipshit, well into the process of killing himself, that his test results would've been awful for a 90yr old and that he felt amazing because, well, that's what happens when you're starving. You get euphoric. Your body tries desperately to keep you going so you can fucking hunt something before it's too late.
Your story reminds me of this Eddie Murphy bit
phpBB [video]
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Osterzone and 1 guest