Australian Police Took Control of and Ran the Largest CP Forum for Almost a Year

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rat-fuck

Re: Australian Police Took Control of and Ran the Largest CP Forum for Almost a Year

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 am
There are legit pedos that rape children. Arrest those guys and lock them up forever. Instead, they go to jail for a few years and then they let them out in our communities. They then tell us where the pedos are, but we can't take any action against them or we go to jail. Such a stupid revolving door system.
It's done deliberately. Just as them running a CP site is for purely ethical work reasons, I'm sure.

Over here there was a massive child rape scandal. The offenders got fuck all sentences for years of owning child sex slaves. I'm talking a few month sentences for some of them. And while it was happening the parents of the victims were being arrested for trying to stop it. The police are not on your side.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Australian Police Took Control of and Ran the Largest CP Forum for Almost a Year

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Until they start cracking down on these refugee pedophiles sex traffickers I find the whole thing hypocritical. Police are catching minnows instead of the sharks.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:07 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm
Until they start cracking down on these refugee pedophiles sex traffickers I find the whole thing hypocritical. Police are catching minnows instead of the sharks.
I would even argue that it drives people to do it live instead of getting the pictures. What are the chances someone is buff enough to avoid the cops and snag the pictures when he can go just go out there and hide the body from the police. There are countries where its easy aswell.

These cops probably just were pedos themselves, it's disrespectful to the victims.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:16 am

:lol: :lol:
How fitting, considering the guy that gets tased is a cop as well. Or at least he was one and was kicked out a couple of months before. I don't remember, it's been a while since I've seen that episode.
The show is back, by the way. It's called "Hansen vs. Predator" now.
I have no sympathy for the guys. You chat up somebody, they tell you they are underage, you better bail out of the conversation. Many of them drove to the house for hours. Plenty of time to re-think what the fuck you're doing.
I'm glad the show is somewhat back. It's one of the most pure sources of Schadenfreude.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!