Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:50 pm

It's still not legal, it's been reduced to a penalty. It was once a felony to knowingly spread AIDS or HIV.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9646
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:06 pm

I don't really get this. Is this seriously supposed to help stop the spreading of HIV in any way, shape or form? Or does he hope that those AIDS hookers will infect Trump supporters only?

And the "Modern technology is so advanced, that getting HIV is no big deal anymore" narrative sounds like something Jon's Malkovich character would say.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

Bad News Bunnyman
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Trump supporters in California?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9646
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:14 pm

It doesn't matter if they actually exist. You always need some kind of Snowball or Goldstein for your glorious utopia to work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
???

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by ??? » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:50 pm
It's still not legal, it's been reduced to a penalty. It was once a felony to knowingly spread AIDS or HIV.
>penalty
>not illegal


Please. Over half of the people they try to convict of this will get off on some random minority claim and the other ones will end up with a slap on the wrist compared to the death sentence they just gave some unknowing person. Not to mention the fact that you can donate blood contaminated with HIV without disclosing it.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 pm
Trump supporters in California?
NorCal is quite a bit different that SolCal, that's where is all the Spics are.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Oh well. Let them all give themselves AIDS. Then, when Trump cuts their funding because they won't turn over the illegal immigrants, they'll all die because they can't get their medicine.

See, the California problem takes care of itself.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9646
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 pm

SJWs only destroy. Including themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 pm
Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 pm
Trump supporters in California?
NorCal is quite a bit different that SolCal, that's where is all the Spics are.
So shooting bad sperm into someone is cool, but porn actors fucking without condoms is literally the worst thing ever?

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7917
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 pm

??? wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:50 pm
It's still not legal, it's been reduced to a penalty. It was once a felony to knowingly spread AIDS or HIV.
>penalty
>not illegal


Please. Over half of the people they try to convict of this will get off on some random minority claim and the other ones will end up with a slap on the wrist compared to the death sentence they just gave some unknowing person. Not to mention the fact that you can donate blood contaminated with HIV without disclosing it.
Daily reminder there's some kind of sick fetish in the gay community called pozzing, where people deliberately try to spread aids to others. See also: bug chasing and gift giving.

Yes, we should definitely reduce the penalty on spreading aids, so these sick fucks can get off on donating contaminated blood or whatever other sick shit they're up to.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests