Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:22 pm

I'll never understand people wanting to live in a smog-filled desert full of faggots.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:03 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:06 pm
I wanted to live in California since I was a kid because of the climate, but I've been considering somewhere else on the west coast recently due to the fucked up politics and astronomical cost of living.
It's all the same bullshit up the entire West Coast thanks to Californian migration patterns. (Probably white flight has something to do with it.)
Yeah, it's all fucked until you get up to Alaska. :lol: All the commiefornian migrants moved north and fucked up Oregon and Washington already. They got priced out of their SJW heaven and now they're turning the rest of the west coast into a shitlib hellhole.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
It's all the same bullshit up the entire West Coast thanks to Californian migration patterns. (Probably white flight has something to do with it.)
What about Washington? No income tax and fewer beaners.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:06 pm
I wanted to live in California since I was a kid because of the climate, but I've been considering somewhere else on the west coast recently due to the fucked up politics and astronomical cost of living.
Yeah. I was considering moving to Portland once. It was ground zero for the anti-Trump riots so thank buddah I dodge that bullet.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:56 pm
What about Washington? No income tax and fewer beaners.
That's where I am, and it sucks. The Hispanics are mostly in Eastern Washington and they are gradually migrating westward.
But they're not really the problem. It's the homeless, junkies, and crazies that are everywhere. The state coddles these bums and doesn't enforce vagrancy and loitering laws on them thanks to libshits. Almost all of our politicians are libshits.

Here's a good news website where you can look at the issues we face daily.
http://mynorthwest.com/
As you can see, the top story today is about preparing for the annual riot the leftists throw every May 1. There's always some sort of libshit shenanigans every day.
お前はもう死んでいる。