Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Newhalf

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Newhalf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:50 pm

F2M is easy mode as far as passability is concerned, voice breaks and beard grows in from hormones alone. I knew some of those, the only suspiss thing about them was that they were almost always exceedingly small for a man.
Now actually having sex tho.. Why even bother. The artificial skin peen is pretty darn useless.
If I'd had done it that way around, I would have stuck with good ole prosthetics and a super hard dragon wang.
It's a trap!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:55 pm

The prospect of a popular, respected actor going trans is interesting.

So, does "Elliot" Page now have to play male roles? Or only tranny roles?

And what happens if they got nominated for awards? If "Elliot" Page somehow delivers an amazing performance in a movie, I guess she'll be nominated for Best Actor?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:04 pm

They'll make up awards exclusively for trannies. Or only hand out a single one for "Best Acting Person".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:24 pm

The people on Wikipedia don't waste time.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:53 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:21 pm
No one cares about F2M.
F2M is basically buyer's remorse: the person. They buy into the fake narrative that men have it soooo much better than women, so they become a "man" and then they cry about muh transphobia endlessly when it turns out that a) they don't pass and b) men don't have it as well as women think we do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:50 pm
Now actually having sex tho.. Why even bother. The artificial skin peen is pretty darn useless.
I don't know which transition genitals are worse. You have the war-wound inside out "vaginas", then there is the plastic rod covered with arm skin "penis". Imagine if her wife has always been a lesbian. Now she has to get schlonged up the cornhole for wokeness points.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:53 pm
and then they cry about muh transphobia endlessly when it turns out that a) they don't pass and b) men don't have it as well as women think we do.
Even if you buy fully into the patriarchy narrative you'd think they would at least know that looking like some Elijah Wood clone is probably not the ticket to Easy Street.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:42 pm

Being a transsexual sounds like a good deal when you compete in women's sport and dominate everyone thanks to years of testosterone. But it's not so hot when you're just a weak, shitty imitation of a man. Even the soyest of soyboys has more arm strength than a FtM. If you don't pass, then everyone will still view you as a woman. If you do pass, then you'll be seen as a weak and whiny man. "Elliot" looks like Xe weighs about 89 pounds soaking wet and wouldn't last five minutes at a physical job. It'll be interesting to see how Page's career changes and how woke hollywood tries to accommodate her new identity. Pretty sure Page has been drinking the koolaid for years on modern feminism, so isn't it rather shitty of xir to try to appropriate muh male privilege? She should know that she has now become one of the penis-holding oppressor class.

Oh wait, I forgot that all trans of all types are given a free pass, which is why men are quite literally allowed to body the fuck out of women in women's sports and it's all considered fair.

I kind of hope people do treat Page as a man in all aspects of life. They won't, but it'd be fucking hilarious. Xe'd be crying out for special considerations inside a week.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:21 am

Being a female in current year is EZ mode, before you had to grind on dudes for $1 billth but now you can just sit at home and have idiots shower you in NEETBux.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:21 am
Being a female in current year is EZ mode, before you had to grind on dudes for $1 billth but now you can just sit at home and have idiots shower you in NEETBux.
Think of all the barely scratched PS2 games you could flip by shoving a dilly in your asshole and going cross eyed.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:23 am

Now you have my attention anon.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]