Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Bobito
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Bobito » Fri May 03, 2019 12:53 am

Good plan, you should seek advice from venezoniggers for a proper implementation.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14930
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 pm

I hear it's working like a charm over there.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:04 pm
When you're too socialist for current Germany, it's time to stop.
But like every good Leftist, he'll just double-down. The next couple days might provide some keks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2609
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 pm

My great-grandparents left Germany a long time ago, and now I don't know if I should curse them for coming here or thank them for not staying in an Islamic country.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14930
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 04, 2019 10:14 am

Why not both? Such an internal conflict is great for pitty tweets.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 pm
My great-grandparents left Germany a long time ago, and now I don't know if I should curse them for coming here or thank them for not staying in an Islamic country.
Let's face it, humanity was already ruined when homo sapiens won over the neandertal and diluted the gene pool :lol:

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2019 3:13 pm

Should've mixed more with cro-magnons like the slavs.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:01 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 pm
My great-grandparents left Germany a long time ago, and now I don't know if I should curse them for coming here or thank them for not staying in an Islamic country.
Let's face it, humanity was already ruined when homo sapiens won over the neandertal and diluted the gene pool :lol:
Every chapter of humanity ends with hords of low IQ savages bashing in the heads of anybody whose life had value.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14930
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 09, 2019 4:08 pm

So apparently the wise men of Berlin just had a brilliant idea to improve a notoriously drug-infested park: designate spots for drug dealers to do business at.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 09, 2019 4:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:08 pm
So apparently the wise men of Berlin just had a brilliant idea to improve a notoriously drug-infested park: designate spots for drug dealers to do business at.
I'm not even remotely surprised.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 09, 2019 5:42 pm

Fuck yeah. Hamsterdam sounds great.

"WMD! Got dat WMD!"
"Bottle Rocket!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests