Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:00 pm

I just went to vote. Because I know it's going to come up I'll quickly tell you what will happen.
Merkel will continue being in charge. Schulz, who's also a shitter possibly even more pozzed towards the whole EU shit, has no chance.
The CDU will need at least the FDP for a coalition. Previously, that would've been a conservative government but Merkel destroyed her party in that regard so it's pozzed shit. Likely, neither will have enough votes and will take the green party, the kiddiefuckers, as well.
The other option would be SPD, Die Linke and yet again Bündnis'90 the green party. That would be even more far left but is highly unlikely to happen.
Neither side will make a coalition with the AfD. At least, that's what they say. We all know that when it's down to a few percent they change their minds easily.

France, Netherlands, Austria, you motherfuckers fucked it up despite having the chance. I envy you for even having a chance, for we don't. But at least the AfD will be too big to ignore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Of course Merkel will be in charge. She is the German mothergoddess.

(Also srsly why don't we have something akin to the POTUS' "ya can only get re-elected once rule". Having the same idiot in charge for more than 8 years is retarded.)

Though I'm not too sure with that possible AFD coalition, as both sides will end up looking like total dipshits. The AFD probably even moreso as they've declared Merkel and crew their nemesis and would cause several of their members and followers to have a "SANIC'S ARMS AREN'T BLUE!" attack.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 pm

It likely won't happen. But do you remember the whole "never with Die Linke!" talk? Now look in how many Bundesländern they are in a coalition with them.
When the question becomes to keeping their high-paid, zero-effort seat, they would go into a coalition with anyone.
What's more likely is that the AfD will be the ones saying "no thanks". CDU would go with the NPD if they had to.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:38 pm

At least half the NPD is made up of V-Men anyways, so why not?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:50 pm

So the AfD is at 13.3% or so i read
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Add a "9" in there, and you get 1933. What happened in 1933? LITERAL HITLER!
-Yours Truly

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 am

It's fun watching the shitlibs compare the rise of AfD to the rise of Naaaaaaarrrrrzzzzzeeeeeessssss.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 am

Well, I guess I've found new use for Ostdeutschland. While plenty of them still vote for Die Linke, which is the topest of top cancers², they did vote AfD really hard. How hard? Second biggest party in Sachsen for example. Finally, you fucks aren't wasting your voted on the NPD, which is full of degenerate cunts and a perfect mirror of /pol/ in a peculiar way.

Almost forgot: https://www.bundeswahlleiter.de/bundest ... nisse.html
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:57 am

You krauts will get your term limits. On the same day as you elect a non-SJW into office. I shouldn't wonder if the Merkels of Germany would stage a military coup if they were voted out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:47 pm
Of course Merkel will be in charge. She is the German mothergoddess.

(Also srsly why don't we have something akin to the POTUS' "ya can only get re-elected once rule". Having the same idiot in charge for more than 8 years is retarded.)
Well, the German president can't be elected to two consecutive terms, although obviously the German president is a lot less important than the American president. Still, the Speaker of the House (the closest approximation I can think of for the German Prime Minister, in that they're elected by whoever has the majority in the House) can be elected over and over and over again, though in practice I think the longest any has served consecutively is 10 years, because as soon as the other party gains the majority they're out. Of course, the fact we have House elections every 2 years makes such turnover more likely.

A big reason why the US has such a rule, however, is that for a long time people just sort of thought the 2-term limit was an unwritten rule due to George Washington (the first president) only serving for that long. After FDR won a third (and then a fourth) term, they decided to turn it from unwritten to written, and the 22nd amendment prohibited anyone to serve for more than 2 terms. Other than that, though, there's no limit on federal terms... amusingly, you can be elected as Vice President as many times as you want. Some of the states have limits on elections, though (i.e. state congress or governor).