Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Based Merkel showing how it's OK to be white. Long live the White Europe!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:58 pm

I see she has moved to a less problematic hand gesture than her iconic Reverse Burns Fingers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 am

Ah some stuff here reminds me of the time when I became a raecist.
Back when the first big invasion happened, I live at the border to Austria and the charity organisations were hopelessly overtaxed.
They were looking for volunteers with medical background to help with the initial care stuff. Like check for debilitating disease that they have, hand out lil meds. I was still a nurse back then and well indoctrinated into thinking we should do all we can to help.
My family is very "green".

I did one day and one night shift only before I said fuck it.
Not a hint of gratefulness let alone any respect. They were even highly hostile to the soldiers who had origins in the same countries as them that were brought in as interpreters, saying they wore the "enemy's uniforms".

You could count the women and little girls on one hand, the women were all fat and pregnant of course. I'm still glad I dealt mostly with them since they were very quiet and passive, the men would certainly not let me examine them most of the time.

The only ones that would speak to me were the rare Christians. They seemed pretty uneasy at the fact that the same assholes they were fleeing from were just travelling with them now.

On my ward I've cared for WW2 survivors that had experienced a real war. They're extremely grateful for everything. Those assholes here however are just parasites that want charity munnies.

I've had a bit of a falling out with my family when I related about this. They had never met friendly immigrants and thus believed I was radicalized by the evil right wing media or some such.

That's pretty rich when you look at the actual mainstream media that does not show how it is but uses planted actors or cherry picks the small children that do speak English and then tell you only an idiot would not want these people in their country.

We're sheep, all of us.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:01 pm

You're just too *white* to understand their unique and wonderful culture that is at least partially to blame for their home country being FUBAR to begin with :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:50 pm

So they're now recommending that students bring blankets and scarves to school so their can ventilate the class rooms with fresh air to fight Covid even during winter.
Nevermind there being several class rooms where it is physically impossible to actually open the windows (probably so Little Timmy can't fling objects - or himself - out the window), which teachers have complained about endlessly since politicians heralded open windows as a genius move to avoid schools becoming Super Spreader Central.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:50 pm
So they're now recommending that students bring blankets and scarves to school so their can ventilate the class rooms with fresh air to fight Covid even during winter.
Nevermind there being several class rooms where it is physically impossible to actually open the windows (probably so Little Timmy can't fling objects - or himself - out the window), which teachers have complained about endlessly since politicians heralded open windows as a genius move to avoid schools becoming Super Spreader Central.
But if there's no windows on every wall in the school, even inside, how will they push their gun grabber bullshit when the next school shooting is 6 gorillion?? I remember my high school, it was more glass than brick. You could break windows from one end of the building to the next and walk through without ever using a door.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:28 pm

>schools made out of class

Not hear, kiddo. Our schools are fugly concrete blocks build in the 60s and 70s, most in varying states of falling apart.
I once had a classroom where a fist-sized chunk of the roof just decided to fall down overnight. We had to spent like an entire year in a container like a bunch of refugees.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:56 pm

Just out of curiosity did any of you civilian Krauts hear about the small kerfuffle with the glorious minister of defenses "great" idea to enforce feminine forms for most of the military ranks?
The resistance of the women in service was so strong that they had no leg to stand on and had to begrudgingly retire this idea. For now.
I've talked to a few personally and they also unequivocally hated it.
And believe me, we have much more important matters to worry about.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Doesn't quite ring a bell tbh. Probably blew tens of thousands of Euros on some gender study consultant. They love doing that sort of shit.

Though speaking of a feminine kerfuffle: Our politicians are currently working on some Corona-related legislative changes regarding bankruptcy. The current draft has to be revised now because our Department of Justice had the bright idea to write the entire thing in generic feminine (aka using female nouns when referring to any sort of person, profession, what have you).
The German languages doesn't use generic feminine. We have the generic masculine (which is probably also the reason why so many profession nouns over here are male by default and then get "feminized" by slapping on the right suffix; SJWs naturally hate this, but they have yet to come up with an alternative).

In short: According to our offical spelling and grammar rules, this law would've applied to women only, thus making it unconstitutional.
You'd think a SPD-led ministry would be Left enough to use that Gender Star for everything :lol:
-Yours Truly