Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RedLine

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:26 pm

DHI mods don't need to engage in anonymous dick sucking.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:33 pm

The proposal for the gloryholes quickly became the top request added to the student information board.
I'm sure many votes were done for the lulz. At least I keep telling myself that to keep a grip on my sanity.
“Three gloryholes are to be in the lecture hall center opposite the entrance … These should be built by the Department of Space and Construction and maintained by building management.”
I bet the university would love to waste money on shit the students should do in private.
“[The gloryholes] should be soundproof and opaque. They should be designed to be as barrier-free as possible, the height should be adjustable, [and] there should be wall handles that can be held on to. The lights should be dimmable and a possible knee padding should be installed. In addition, condoms, dental dams, lubricants, and disinfectants should be provided free of charge in the gloryholes. Trash cans are also needed.”
This reminds me of how many Bundeswehr projects turn into an unmitigated disaster because they keep requesting one super ultra deluxe solution that can do everything. You can always count on Krauts to demand the Eierlegende Wollmilchsau*.
I don't really see this getting greenlit on the basis of them having to design and engineer the best darn gloryholes the world has ever seen.
Would be good for a love if the suceeded, though.

*) "egg-laying wool milk sow", a very German way of saying "this shit can do everything".

How does an increased risk of STD gonna make queer students feel "safer"?
“The construction of the gloryholes allows the University to understand itself as a heteronormativity-critical space, since kink is to be understood as a non-heteronormative practice,” the application reads. “This clear queer positioning would unleash potential for improved participation in the university life of queer students and thus increase their everyday life, the sense of security and the well-being of those same.”
So their very existence generates positive vibes. Think I'm gonna press X on this one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:50 pm

I think Dennis may have enrolled in that university to pursue his dream of becoming a veterinarian, and is now pushing through his ideas to the institution.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:39 am

Bathroom glory holes aren't even a real thing. You just blow and fuck each other under the walls of the stall.
Or so I've been told.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:46 am

Schnapsideen at a university are mandatory to get lulz from the students. At my time at the U the pirate party proposed a water slide from the top of the library. No need for glory holes. The Tutorial rooms in the basement were cozy and soundproof enough
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 am

That's what you get when you let manchildren play democracy. The lulziest topics will always win out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:49 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:10 pm

Should've pulled a Lightbringer, honestly.

Also Greta-chan dared to attend a pro-Palestine demonstration in Sweden. Now German politicians and the Zentralrat are demanding a final solution to the Fridays For Future problem (aka the German branch better cut all ties with the international one).
It's almost as if building your climate movement around a cult of personality is a stupid idea. Especially when that person is literally retarded.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:28 am

He became Captain Save A Ho and got destroyed in the process with one bottle hitting him upside the head.

I bet you the girl was upset that he prevented her from getting brown meat and defended the Kebab. That's why they are investigating him. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:09 pm

Tony isn't a German name.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!