Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:40 pm

I didn't know Merkel was moving to Argentina.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:13 pm

She will move to wherever her friends in the free market can find a well-paying job for her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:28 am

Not Russia. I think that Mama will go to china.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Maybe. Though her defense of the Nord Stream project against Murrican whining might just open her a door to Gazprom.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Best buddy Gerhard will see to that. I still maintain that the fucker should be hanged for treason.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:13 pm
She will move to wherever her friends in the free market can find a well-paying job for her.
There have been rumors that she bought a property in some South American shithole in a gated community for years. She is ready to flee once her mission is done.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm

What is it with Germans and fucking South America

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm
What is it with Germans and fucking South America
Nice enough to live there if you're loaded, won't hand you out to Interpol or secret services because they are too lazy to do so, dumb enough to believe you whatever you tell them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:50 pm

And they let you run a shady cult with rape and more rape if you torture a few dissidents every now and then. Their services are just great.
-Yours Truly

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:50 pm
And they let you run a shady cult with rape and more rape if you torture a few dissidents every now and then. Their services are just great.
Yeah, specially when they have no way of escaping for several years, like the cult in that simpsons episode.

A lot of rich people and (((people))) buy land in the south of Chile and Argentina, mostly because there is nothing around and they have clean water in those areas, most of that originally were national parks.

Argentina have lot of german descendants and a lot of jews with changed names, typical tactic of them, in my city I remember visiting the cemetery and I saw a memorial of WWI mentioning the Dresden Ship that was destroyed in a naval battle in Argentina, strange because most of the germans went north of there but the memorial was put like 90 years ago so who knows.