Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Duwango » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Cuckmany closed its doors to other Yuropoor countries, but keeps floodgates open to rapefugees, because of course it does.

https://summit.news/2020/03/23/germany- ... llowed-in/
However, according to the German Ministry of the Interior, so-called “asylum seekers,” a catch-all term that basically describes economic migrants fleeing from the Middle East and Africa, are still welcome.

“At Germany’s EU external borders [airports and seaports], there has been no change in the [asylum] procedure,” a representative of the Ministry of the Interior told Junge Freiheit.
In the meantime, the current major launching pad into Europe for the sandniglet invasion, Turkey, may have a much larger Wuhan flu problem than has been officially acknowledged.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:09 pm

You're telling me a totalitarian regime with complete control over its regional media has been dishonest?!

Also no chance in hell any politician over here would still greenlight refugee transfers. That would be a death sentence under current circumstance. They're currently all happy that the Greek border patrol is gunning people down.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Of course. They would bring refugees in. Same as releasing real criminals to imprison people who don't follow quarantine.
Last edited by Dehbashi on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:24 pm

They've already had some super-dramatic back-and-forth about letting in a couple refugee kids (which has likely been put on hold). And the closest thing we had to freed prisoners was some decision in Hamburg to wait with the imprisonment of 50 or so blokes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:24 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:44 pm

I wanna see Ice Bear vs Lion. Bread and circuses, baby.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:09 pm
You're telling me a totalitarian regime with complete control over its regional media has been dishonest?!
You couldn't trust a Turk with his brother's life let alone with the kafir.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:09 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:24 pm
Surprised they still have zoos over there.
I thought the leftist animal rights police wouldve banned them by now, so they could 'roam free' [and get poached by starving natives or drown in the melting polar ice.]
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 am

Soon the Muslims will build zoos to house the surviving Germans and pigs and joke "I can't tell the difference?" in that really angry Arabian tone. Hopefully Merkel's corpse will be taxidermied behind glass naked to display heretic public hair.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:21 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:09 pm
Surprised they still have zoos over there.
I thought the leftist animal rights police wouldve banned them by now, so they could 'roam free' [and get poached by starving natives or drown in the melting polar ice.]
It's circus animals people have a problem with.
Zoo critters on the other hand? People just love 'em. There's barely a TV channel over here that doesn't have at least one reality show set in multiple zoos ('cause actual wildlife documentaries would be more expensive).
And don't even get me started on zoo animal babies. Ever heard of the ice bear Knut? Media celebrated his very existence like some ursine reincarnation of Elvis, Micheal Jackson and Jeebus.
-Yours Truly