Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:27 am

The "migrants" would also suffer under it but they are dumb niggers invading our nation illegally and don't give a fuck. Where they come from they eat cookies made from dirt. As long as booze is available they are fine.
You're like a housewife with a slob for a man that thinks you can force the guy to clean up just because the house will look like a mess. Have you seen Johannesburg? Niggers are fine living surrounded by shit in poverty. That's their default. If you think they'd see that as a turn for the worst you haven't seen what circumstances they will still be happy with.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Antisemitism Offenses Soar in Germany as Violent Attacks Jump by 60 Percent
It's almost funny. Good job Mutter Merkel. You totally know how to not make history repeat itself. I suppose she thinks it's progressive now that it's brown people killing the Jews.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Its a shame that the rising antisemtism in Europe America is because of all the shitskins and not because white people are putting two and two together. The prize for winning the racial holy war is who gets to finish off the normalfags. Its what we all desire.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:29 pm

And of course, any article or report about "Antisemitism on the rise" focuses more on lecturing people about "remember WW2" and tries to avoid having to talk about who is responsible for this rise.

(Unless they can't avoid it. There was a phone video filmed by a jew himself getting assaulted by a Person of Peace after he tried to prove that there's no such thing as a no-go area for a jew in Current Year Krautland.)

Another issue might be that our anti-antisemitism campaigns mostly boil down to pointing at the Holocaust - which has a much smaller impact if you're not from around here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 pm

you constantly hear about em like jews are the only people existing in this world, the streets should be crowded with em
how come I haven't seen one yet even in a local synagogue there was no in sight

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Another issue might be that our anti-antisemitism campaigns mostly boil down to pointing at the Holocaust - which has a much smaller impact if you're not from around here.
Or no impact at all if your response is "I know, how sick was that shit, lad?!". Why would anyone think their dreams come true to be a bad thing?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Come to think of it, maybe that's why all the refugees what to come to Krautland...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:30 pm
Come to think of it, maybe that's why all the refugees what to come to Krautland...
Is it like a theme park to them, maybe? "Come to Deutschland™! You can smash our cars! Beat up a Jew! Rape a young girl on New Years! It's all halal in Mutter Merkel's kingdom!"

EDIT: OK, now I'm picturing a Final Fight-style game where you play as a rapefugee rampaging through the streets of Germany brutalizing everyone.
お前はもう死んでいる。

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Too late Liar, Meet'n'Fuck has already made a game about rapefugees in Skyrim aptly called "The refugee" where some chocolate Dragonborn fucks them white nord wamen. :lol:

Edit : Sorry, apparently it's called "The Fugitive" instead. :D
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 pm

All that refugee talk reminds me of this :lol: