Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:47 am

You think I'm going to give my life for this pozzed nation? Die BRD is uns egal, ganz völlig gleich.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:49 pm

An academic named Helmut Kentler produced the theory that troubled and “feeble-minded” youth could be assisted through sexual enslavement to pedophiles. This led to a taxpayer-funded experiment that ran from 1969 through 2003.

Via Blacklisted News:
Despite the absolutely horrid implications of putting children in the care of pedophiles, in 1969, Kentler managed to persuade West Berlin’s ruling Senate that troubled youths would be glad to be put into situations in which they would be sexually abused.
When people started learning about this in 2015, Teresa Nentwig of the University of Göttingen was commissioned to report on what happened:
“Men who had been convicted of sexual contact with minors were appointed by the Berlin leadership as guardians. Children and young people, who lived on the street before that, had to “pay” for a warm bed, good food and clean clothes, engaging in sexual relationships with their caregivers,” Nentwig said.
Unsurprisingly, Kentler publicly lobbied for the decriminalization of sex between adults and children.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:52 pm

https://www.compact-online.de/randale-u ... arantaene/

Translation complements of Allah’s Willing Executioners.
[T]he measure, which in times of [coronavirus] seems not at all unusual, apparently drove the asylum seekers to a fury: some of them started rioting and prevented inmates from entering the dining hall in order to force a hunger strike. They are said to have tried to leave the facility through the sewers to get to the nearby town.
The mudslime welfare colonists displayed the ISIS flag and threatened to burn down the facility. Fifty police officers were deployed to keep the situation under control.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Oh, those whacky refugees. They may have lost their homes, but they certainly didn't lose their sense of humor :3
Despite the absolutely horrid implications of putting children in the care of pedophiles, in 1969, Kentler managed to persuade West Berlin’s ruling Senate that troubled youths would be glad to be put into situations in which they would be sexually abused.
Classic Berlin moment.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:19 pm

I'm fairly sure that Kentler guy is the same one that was heavily supported by the green party for ages.
I'd be careful about Compact as a news source. They are basically the German equivalent to Breitbart. Classic Alt-Right, including praising Israel and faggots all the time. Controlled opposition at it's finest.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:43 pm

Not surprising. The Greens had a very open pro-pedo phase, which they then conveniently forgot about for decades.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:43 pm
Not surprising. The Greens had a very open pro-pedo phase, which they then conveniently forgot about for decades.
No, they didn't. Remember when that whole story blew up again? That was because Tritin and Roth both regularly visited a "university" where either exactly that motherfucker or some other ultra leftist pedo "professor" like him held talks about how fucking children would be just wonderful for them.
It's why both took a step down from being the party's leaders. They never forgot, they just didn't want to openly talk about it too much.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am

Got my facts wrong, though. Still interesting how shocked and amazed they were about this revelation about something probably most of them already knew about. Almost similar to that one case about the Nintendo-themed IN...
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:56 am

Germany is probably making this study public so when Germans complain about Muslim child molesters they can go "See? We were always pedophiles."
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:26 pm

Muslims actually marry their lolis, which makes them way nobler.
-Yours Truly