Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Talking about "Gender" just makes you sound like you're way too much into stupid anglicisms, and normies don't really have any famouse faces to associated with transgenderism over here. All this talk about intersex and the occasional trans is highly academic and abstract for most people. If they don't think of drag queens, that is.

But the media tried, man. Like when they hyped the "Gendersternchen" for a short while, which is some awful Leftist construct wherein you take already shit looking stuff like "Schüler/-innen" (male/female students, because just saying "Schüler" isn't inclusive enough) - or "SchülerInnen", as the Left likes writing it for some reason - and turn it into "Schüler*innen", which looks like a retarded animu title for most unless you are one of the chosen ones who know that this just means "Schüler/-innen" except you also showcase your undying support for people that identify as neither male nor female (somehow).

They basically try to give us gender-neutral plurals that are also a political statement. They could just stick with our default male plural that nobody was ever truly bothered by, but that's apparently not cool enough in Current Year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:24 pm

In germany we have thisnew stupid thing
Mann/Frau/Diverse on all paperwork and even in job adverts.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:09 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:59 pm
I have no doubt in my mind this format has been ripped off from another country. Kraut TV has not an ounce of originality in its bones.
Is Im Namen Des Gesetzes still on? When I was over there, it was all Law and Order rip-offs.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 am

I haven't watched any TV in over six years or so. But I do know that there are about a dozen "SOKO" shows because my father complained about it.
They don't make any sense at all as "SOKO" stands for "Sonderkommision", which is a non-permanent "Kriminalpolizei" group forming for a specific case, not a regular police group. But those shows are basically all the same, being some kind of low rent CSI bullshit. Name a major German city and there is a SOKO show for it. SOKO Leipzig, SOKO Köln, SOKO Potsdam, SOKO Wismahr and so on.

I just checked. There are thirteen of those. Two aren't called SOKO but are technically part of the same format. My father wasn't joking when he said that shit's ridiculous.

Edit: Im Namen des Gesetzes was produced until 2007. I'm sure some channel airs re-runs right now anyway.
Edit2: RTL keeps airing re-runs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 am
I haven't watched any TV in over six years or so. But I do know that there are about a dozen "SOKO" shows because my father complained about it.
They don't make any sense at all as "SOKO" stands for "Sonderkommision", which is a non-permanent "Kriminalpolizei" group forming for a specific case, not a regular police group. But those shows are basically all the same, being some kind of low rent CSI bullshit. Name a major German city and there is a SOKO show for it. SOKO Leipzig, SOKO Köln, SOKO Potsdam, SOKO Wismahr and so on.

I just checked. There are thirteen of those. Two aren't called SOKO but are technically part of the same format. My father wasn't joking when he said that shit's ridiculous.

Edit: Im Namen des Gesetzes was produced until 2007. I'm sure some channel airs re-runs right now anyway.
Edit2: RTL keeps airing re-runs.
Thanks. I just remember that episode where the clown murdered the guy.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:49 am

Cobra übernehmen sie....trafic cops that cannot reach any sort of place without a car crash.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 pm

GitGud wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:49 am
Cobra übernehmen sie....trafic cops that cannot reach any sort of place without a car crash.
Are you actually thinking of Alarm für Cobra 11? Kobra, übernehmen Sie is an American show.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Fucjed that up

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Alarm für Kobra 11 is important for our stunt industry. Without that show they'd only have the occasional WW2 flick.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 am
Isn't SOKO basically the ZDF's Tator clone? That one also has way too many sub-series.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:40 pm
Isn't SOKO basically the ZDF's Tator clone? That one also has way too many sub-series.
Yeah, modern Tatort in collaboration with Austrian television. The kind of cop show where it's all about the cops and their boring "drama" like some Kommissar being divorced and bla bla bla oh sometimes there's a crime case or whatever.
I fucking hate those kinds of shows.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!