Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Was pretty lulzy last time they were in the government and put "Lets lower the sales tax for our benevolent donors in the hotel industry" as the first order of business.

(According to Burger leftist logic this would've been 100% halal because the FDP was run by a homo at that time.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu May 14, 2020 8:30 pm

Apparently the east german flag loser deleted his twitter account. I'm guessing this is what his other one got locked up for.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 14, 2020 9:07 pm

Why is he in a commutter train in the first place if he's such a doomer?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 15, 2020 8:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:07 pm
Why is he in a commutter train in the first place if he's such a doomer?
Gotta get to the gay club somehow.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri May 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Germany has declared a new gay law: burning the EU flag or the flag of another country is a hate crime punishable by up to three years in prison. :lol:
Burning EU and other flags can now bring German jail term

Germany has made public burning of the EU flag or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

The vote in the Bundestag (parliament) on Thursday makes defiling foreign flags equal to the crime of defiling the German flag.

The same applies for the EU anthem, Beethoven's Ode to Joy theme.

The move followed Social Democrat (SPD) complaints about protesters' burning of the Israeli flag in Berlin in 2017.

Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht, a member of the centre-left SPD, said "burning flags publicly has nothing to do with peaceful protests". She said it stoked up "hatred, anger and aggression", and hurt many people's feelings.

The new law also applies to acts of defilement besides burning, such as publicly ripping a flag up. Public display of the Nazi swastika and other Nazi symbols is already banned in Germany.

The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) has condemned the new law as "excessive interference in free speech and artistic expression".

The act of defiling the Union Flag in the UK is not a crime, but France has made desecration of the tricolour punishable by a fine of up to €7,500 (£6,600; $8,000) or six months in jail.

Spain, Italy and Greece also have laws banning desecration of the national flag.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52674809
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Flag burning has always been illegal here. Typical leftist move of making something that's already illegal extra illegal. Just like when the green party three or so years ago suggested banning fully automatic rifles, not knowing they already are.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri May 15, 2020 1:59 pm

I know that burning national flags was already illegal in Germany, but for my understanding, the EU flag was now added to the list of protected flags.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 15, 2020 2:03 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:59 pm
I know that burning national flags was already illegal in Germany, but for my understanding, the EU flag was now added to the list of protected flags.
I didn't even know it wasn't before. What's funny about this is how absolutely assblasted they must've been about some protestors doing it. It's not like seeing people burn EU flags was a super common sight.
This is just some bullshit to have an excuse for throwing non-marxist protestors in jail for something.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 15, 2020 4:37 pm

You usually don't see a lot of flag burning here outside of the traditional Marches of Peace where the People of Peace wish for the total destruction of Israel.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Are those still a thing? I don't even know why one would protest. Go putsch or go home.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!