Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 am
You didn't use to only post in Germany thread and show up here to shit on Kugel and nothing else. I want the old duwango back.
The old duwango ain't coming back because he got outed. I don't know what the hell his end game was, but the moment Kugel went into that server and revealed how two-faced he was he stopped posting as often. I don't buy that that bullshit excuse about us being /pol/tards either since many Nobody threads have clear leftists or non-right wing people posting in them like drisko and occasionally rpgworm. We haven't changed politically all that much in the past few years, and him pulling the "oh you are just being ridiculous" meme while not debunking any claims is straight out of the goon handbook.
This is literally Schizophrenia: The Post.

Seek professional help already. It's clearly obvious you cannot cope when folks get bored of your little forum and move on to other things. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Duwango wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 pm
Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
You didn't use to only post in Germany thread and show up here to shit on Kugel and nothing else. I want the old duwango back.
The old duwango ain't coming back because he got outed. I don't know what the hell his end game was, but the moment Kugel went into that server and revealed how two-faced he was he stopped posting as often. I don't buy that that bullshit excuse about us being /pol/tards either since many Nobody threads have clear leftists or non-right wing people posting in them like drisko and occasionally rpgworm. We haven't changed politically all that much in the past few years, and him pulling the "oh you are just being ridiculous" meme while not debunking any claims is straight out of the goon handbook.
This is literally Schizophrenia: The Post.

Seek professional help already. It's clearly obvious you cannot cope when folks get bored of your little forum and move on to other things. :lol:
and him pulling the "oh you are just being ridiculous" meme while not debunking any claims is straight out of the goon handbook.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 pm

You have yet to make any cohesive claims other than regurgitating "outed" and "goon" like a 10-year old with tourettes. Are you actually okay dude?

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:42 pm

You full well know he's repeating cause you have yet to say something to refute it, I don't know why I'm commenting it's obvious you're exactly what he says.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
The only aspects of this place that could be considered like pol are:

-not liking sjws (most of the internet doesn't)
-not liking mass importation of illegals/refugees (Trump's election proves half of burgers don't like this and Merkel's establishment is on suicide watch when it comes to public opinion)
-supporting gun rights (which is more /k/ than anything and most burgers support these)

Even when it comes to issues like Trump, we have posters who don't like Trump, posters who unironically like Trump and posters who like Trump's effect on the SJW-type liberals.

He really just comes off as a typical goon with his talk about how we're all right-wing neonazis. I was watching part 1 of a let's play for Lollipop Chainsaw. The guy playing was a goon and he spent forever wringing his hands and apologizing for the game's portrayal of Juliet. Never mind that the dialogue was actually quite clever and Juliet was hardly a stereotypical damsel character. :lol: But no, short skirt = must engage mangina subroutine. He even had a girl on to co-commentate and she was way less bothered by it than his simp ass was. Notwithstanding it wasn't anything for him to apologize for in the first place, since he didn't make the game lel.

Edit: Nevermind, Duwango is a fucking Leaf, no wonder we're even having this conversation. Should have known.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Was it worth it Duwango?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 pm
He really just comes off as a typical goon with his talk about how we're all right-wing neonazis.
looooooooooool

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Ebin.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Duwango wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 am
This forum has gone too /pol/tard for my tastes so I don't really have any interest on reading up other threads in most instances.
Well, that's weird coming from the guy who couldn't shout loudly enough how great the alt-right is all sprinkled with a generous dose of "nigershines" and "reddit" thisandthat.
You're the most butthurt person I've seen in a long while. Go cry to your tanny friends on your gay little discord or Something Sensitive where you can be all tsundere towards SA and bemoan your wasted :tenbux:.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I want the old duwango back.
Why?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.