V(F)ox News

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
JL Unlimited

V(F)ox News

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:13 pm

When you make MSNBC look unbiased, you fucked up. And this isn't because of Trump. They have had an axe to grind, with cis males, from the start.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Seele

Re: V(F)ox News

Post by Seele » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Fucking Vox. The near perfect pinnacle of libshit propaganda & extreme bias.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Their editor in chief is Ezra Klien, a massive shitlib who was busted years back for running a private group where fellow lefist journalists conspired to slant all their reporting the same way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:58 pm

They take any opportunity to turn something into a political message. Anything. Literally.

They hardcore twist and slant any time Trump says or does anything even remotely controversial, as expected, but Trump could wake up and look out of his window and they'll claim he looked at a woman the wrong way and therefore is a sexist pig. No matter how many times I tell youtube to stop showing me their channel they somehow end up in my recommendations.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

I've never clicked on any of their videos and I too get them recommended all the time. Looked like nuCracked in video form from the thumbnail alone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Speaking of which, Cracked seems to be legendary levels of cucked now, even by their own standards. Maybe I'll post some examples a bit later.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Vox is basically just another Gawker
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:34 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:14 pm
Their editor in chief is Ezra Klien, a massive shitlib who was busted years back for running a private group where fellow lefist journalists conspired to slant all their reporting the same way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
It was p. funny when Jeff Bezos immediately sacked Ezra Klien as soon as the former's purchase of the Washington (Com)Post was completed.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm
Speaking of which, Cracked seems to be legendary levels of cucked now, even by their own standards. Maybe I'll post some examples a bit later.
What happened that make them shift their target audience?

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm
Cracked was always terrible. They had a decent "5 Comedians Who Have Clearly Lost It" article and beat it into the ground that same year. Every other year they were disintegrating that horse into fine, fine dust.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.