I'm tired of "Awareness"

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: I'm tired of "Awareness"

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 pm
I always hate the reddit-tier memes. The donators are the worst bunch of faggots.
Anybody actually gibbing moni to videogay streams is a dope at the getgo.
It's just how the world works.

Cancer

Post by Cancer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 pm
Anybody actually gibbing moni to videogay streams is a dope at the getgo.
It's just how the world works.
I mean, they're not donating to CoD_Man_6969 when they donate to AGDQ. They're supposed to be donating to a charity event that most of them aren't aware isn't putting the money toward what they claim they are because they won't do basic levels of research.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:28 am

I dunno. I'm a literal miserly Jew and I don't give money to anyone. I guess because I got suckered a few times when I was young and innocent. I'm a misanthrope, so I only give to animal charities now.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:14 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm
(Except nowadays they say AIDS is actually more common with straight people and provide false statistics so you'll believe it.)
I guess that's true if you count Africa. But in any western nation? No chance in hell that's true.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:30 pm

We should create a "I'm tired of Awareness" Awareness day.
rat-fuck wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm
There's also the "save wombyn brest cencer" and "save the fags AIDS is killing them" angle. (Except nowadays they say AIDS is actually more common with straight people and provide false statistics so you'll believe it.)
So what is the end goal, here? Are they saying they're okay if we never find a cure for AIDS because they will make themselves believe it kills more cis scum, or do they want to trick those evil scientists who already have all the cures for everything?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:07 pm

They just say that to pretend it's not a faggot and druggie exclusive problem. Anything to make faggotry look better. If that takes implying that you're at a higher AIDS risk as a normal person, which is complete nonsense, then so be it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:40 pm

I *think* it's mainly how cis white males are evil, so finding cures for shit like breast cancer (women) and AIDS (gays) are what matter, opposed to things everyone suffers from. They changed AIDS to not being gays because it makes them look bad if they have unprotected sex and spread that many STDs so they say more straight people get it or it's about the same.

It's all just pretending to care about people who they view as lower than them that they must protect, while breast cancer is just feminism.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 pm

AIDS rarely kills anyone of value.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:00 am

I think you can conceivably get AIDs from heterosexual activities, but it's fairly rare since somebody in the chain of orgies needs to have contracted aids from a gay person or needle.

Also I think maybe buttsex fanatics can get aids because of how the mechanics of that work out.

I guess the one men's rights issues mainstream media kind of are ok with is prostate cancer. It's pretty hard to shill a narrative that prostate cancer kicks ass. Also it affects gay men, so there you go.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:40 pm

I wonder why our evil male scientists haven't already whipped out a cure for prostate cancer. MMMMMMMMMHHH...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette