I'm tired of "Awareness"

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: I'm tired of "Awareness"

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:31 pm

As if nobody would love to be the guy that cured breast cancer. As if we all don't have mothers, grandmothers, sisters, friends and wifes and children. Nah, fuck all bitches, I guess.
Much too much money is put into AIDS research. Unlike cancer, you can't just willy nilly get it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cancer

Post by Cancer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:59 pm
PS: AGDQ is the very worst of those awareness things. "Prevent Cancer Foundation" is a fucking scam that does fuckall. All those dumb donators going "let's fight cancer!" when that's not even what they do. It's a straight up scam.
AGDQ has even more problems than that. Like that guy who hasn't been part of it for years and still gets paid a share of the donated funds. That's some fun stuff.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Average Gays Done Quick always looked really boring to me.

Cancer

Post by Cancer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 pm

AGDQ's entertainment level has declined over the years due to them bringing in tons of new rules and kicking out all of the actual fun runners because they said things they didn't like (even something as innocuous as, "too much profanity").

Every year some relatively bigger named runner gets banned from AGDQ for something stupid.

There's a few good ones, like PJ, who stick around. He generally tends to play games on the terrible side and it's pretty fun to listen to him talk about them because he genuinely enjoys what he does and has fun running the games. This is in contrast to a good portion of the others who do it who have the game down to a science and do it more as a, "look at this cool trick I can do," than, "I really enjoy doing this."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:11 am

It's getting worse and worse. As a rule of thumb, Summer Games is better than Awesome Games and everything after 2014 is top cancer.
And the fucking trannies! The last years more and more fucking dudes in dresses appear! They don't even make 0.1% of the population and YET those FUCKING CUNTS just keep popping the FUCK up out of the woodworks to try and SUBVERT everything with their FUCKING FAGSHIT ideology!

SpoilerShow

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:35 am

Awareness is okay if it's for shit you don't hear about, like the ice bucket challenge which was a shit trend but at least it did some good.

But yeah, AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS awareness and shit like that is only to grab paychecks out of. Honestly though if they kept totalasscancer alive this long they must be at least getting better at treating it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cancer

Post by Cancer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:13 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:35 am
Awareness is okay if it's for shit you don't hear about, like the ice bucket challenge which was a shit trend but at least it did some good.
To an extent the Ice Bucket challenge was alright. It got co-opted by a bunch of people who didn't know what it even was, though, which made it annoying and nothing more. No mention of ALS or anything.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:11 am
It's getting worse and worse. As a rule of thumb, Summer Games is better than Awesome Games and everything after 2014 is top cancer.
And the fucking trannies! The last years more and more fucking dudes in dresses appear! They don't even make 0.1% of the population and YET those FUCKING CUNTS just keep popping the FUCK up out of the woodworks to try and SUBVERT everything with their FUCKING FAGSHIT ideology!
Yeah, SGDQ is generally better.
I've never paid much attention to the runners because I only ever am interested in games from the late 90s/early 2000s or longform games like Elder Scrolls (prefer glitchless runs though, hard to find in any GDQ for them), but I distinctly remember they had a small group of kids run L4D2 and it was the actual cringiest thing I'd ever seen. Between the bickering, the terrible commentary, and failing early shortcuts like the window drop in the first map... man it was bad.

Also speedrunning L4D2 is hilarious. The whole point of the game is to go as fast as possible. Everyone knows this.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Some people run some stupid shit. The worst crap are Final Fantasy runs. They take ages and are only really there to fill the night when less people are watching anyway. I find it unforgivable that they don't always have a Quake and a Doom run.
Best block is the awful games block. Especially when Caveman or PJ are the runners.
I always hate the reddit-tier memes. The donators are the worst bunch of faggots.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Any game under an hour is okay with me if it's retro, when that shit starts to hit 5-6 hours it puts me to sleep no matter how fast it is.

And yeah, the donation/twitch scene is awful, especially the faggot overwatch emote spammers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Your description makes me think it's to instil nihilism, focusing so heavily on people dying in different ways. Just another way of injecting it into people's minds. We're already becoming desensitised to terrorism it's so common.

It is otherwise a form of distraction to be "active" in this kind of stuff from all kinds of other problems in the world while acting like you actually did good and made a difference for the better by partaking in the most trivial, minute of things: promoting the most known form of deadly disease out there.

Regarding the lack of actual education in this awareness, you have to remember how stupid and shallow many people are. They've been made to think that stating that one fact of x people dying from it has made you educated on it and they have potentially saved your life from warning you. The education system has corrupted learning beyond recognition.

There's also the "save wombyn brest cencer" and "save the fags AIDS is killing them" angle. (Except nowadays they say AIDS is actually more common with straight people and provide false statistics so you'll believe it.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/